Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:12 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:13 am
I appreciate the autism but you're going to have to mingle with movieblob haters in order to get noticed.
You mean "everyone" :lol: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:16 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:48 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:33 am
You're welcome DHI, feedback and ideas are appreciated.
Have fun. You'll be making a Patreon of your own and begging for autism bux soon enough.
Man you guys are so cynical. When did DHI become so nihilistic? I’m starting slow by hitting up random people, including a few who I know hate moviebob, then once my account has aged a bit and I’ve gained some followers I’ll directly set myself in Blob’s sights. Chip is about super positively, something that makes people like Bob and Spoony physically hurt in anger. If I just go in there “Fuck you faggot” the gig is up, but if I amass enough of those people who just love positivity and eventually reply to Bob’s tweets with “Well I respect your opinion, but this is where you’re wrong.” he’ll go bananas when he can’t have a typing brawl, especially if he’s smart enough to realize the aping on his name.

It’s the long game boys, you don’t rush in and grab them by the pussy, you take them out to dinner, have a nice chat and a bottle of wine, then shove your entire fist in that pussy. You boys gotta get your prankster spirit back.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:16 pm
Man you guys are so cynical. When did DHI become so nihilistic?
We're all really big Rick & Morty fans.
Gotta say, though, you've got the retarded Spoony fan tweeting down to a T. I read that without looking at the name and it sounded exactly like one of his loser fans would say.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:34 pm

No Fun Allowed. Internet Is Serious Business.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:34 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:16 pm
Man you guys are so cynical. When did DHI become so nihilistic?
We're all really big Rick & Morty fans.
Gotta say, though, you've got the retarded Spoony fan tweeting down to a T. I read that without looking at the name and it sounded exactly like one of his loser fans would say.
Good good, that’s what I’m going for. It’s a weird experiment (lol) but I’m playing the long game and eventually will cross paths with Bob. It may work, may not, but it’s not an elaborate waste or time or anytime. I log in for a few minutes and shitpost and then go about my day.

It may pay off, may not, we’ll see. You guys brought it up a few pages ago, so I’d decided to try it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:36 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:30 am
It may pay off, may not, we’ll see. You guys brought it up a few pages ago, so I’d decided to try it.
Sure, why not. Worst scenario it amounts to nothing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:36 am
Guest wrote:
Exactly. I have nothing to gain or lose, it’s just a weird experiment. It’d be funny if I do manage to make Blob assmad. I did Robertson instead of Bobman because it sounded dumb and was too obvious.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:02 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:28 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:36 am
Guest wrote:
Exactly. I have nothing to gain or lose, it’s just a weird experiment. It’d be funny if I do manage to make Blob assmad. I did Robertson instead of Bobman because it sounded dumb and was too obvious.
-Chip only eats properly cooked food. Never fast food and no processed sweets or junk.

-Chip plays Sonic, but only the good Sonic games and admits he lost his way after Sonic CD, but thinks Mario is repetive shit.

-Chip wrote a book about Sonic and the first excerpt from it is talking about his various friends and extra curricular activities growing up in middle America.

-Construction manager at a small firm that is doing well. Doesn't talk business on social media because he's not a twat.

-Doesn't hover hand women. No need.

-Is working on 3 movie scripts and is in talks over one. Doesn't have time to read drivel like the Escapist or Kotaku.

-owns a modest house of his own that's lived in and we'll tended.

-own car, nothing fancy, but very well maintained.

-Is married with 3
4 children.

-wife is a 7-8, but a wonderful wife and mother.

There faggot. Go nuts.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:18 am

I would let Moviejawk fuck my wife.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:30 am

Don't make an autistic backstory, just make posts that'll piss off the fat man under the guise of positivity and health.