Happy Easter!

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:28 pm

I'm all alone this year.

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:19 pm

I burned a cross on a lawn.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:11 pm

How very Christian of you. Did you also hide a noose or two?

It's still Easter and I'll have lamb again, but different. I'm having a wonderful time and I hope so do you.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:01 pm

How insensitive of him to wish happy Easter to non-Christians.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:08 pm

Having a good Easter sitting on my ass enjoying kratom.
Nothing needs to be better.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:27 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:08 pm
Having a good Easter sitting on my ass enjoying kratom.
Nothing needs to be better.
How's that stuff anyway?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:53 am

Nice and legal.
SpoilerShow
It's more of a sedative, that gives you more of a serotonin feeling than a dopamine one. You feel very relaxed for a long time instead of euphoric and then withdrawn and desperate. It comes on slower and lingers, then leaves calmly and gradually. That's why its had real success in getting people off opiates.

It also isn't habit forming. Burger media tried to raise a stink about a few people dying a few years ago. Yes, you can fucking die from injesting several pounds of it at once. Just like force feeding yourself several gallons of water also isnt a good idea if you want to live. They tried to do the typical hit job with it, but most states have resisted because nearly everyone agrees it isnt actuly harmful. You have just as many stories of chronic pain or other suffering people taking this out of desperation and it works. It also doesnt leave you without your mind or about to fall asleep--you still have your thoughts, you just dont feel like doing much.

I'm not going to say it's some kind of miracle drug like the marijuana apostles. It does its job and goes away.
A bonus for me is that it lingers almost entire day AFTER as well--in sort of a milder afterglow. I've used that a few times and it transforms a shitty workday full of annoying projects, to one where time flies by in productive drudgery.

One thing to note is that its dosages vary wildly by body type--and other factors. Some only need 2 grams to feel the full effects. Others might need 8 before anything happens.
Supposedly it also has a dry, kind of bitter taste on own it's own, which is why people mix it with tea or chocolate milk. I just get the capsules and avoid that and any spoon measuring hassle.

I've never done hard drugs and I never will. But I subscribe to the philosophy that I'd always take downers--never uppers.
For one, the body only has so many heartbeats in life. Also, I've read enough about deaths of celebrities (like wrestlers) to know that the cocaine in their drug cocktail is usually what makes their heart give out and lead to death. Not to mention how they would go into a rollercoaster of uppers to get them going all day and Somas to make them pass out and get sleep.
No thanks to ANY of that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:19 am

Ah. It's legal here but doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:53 am
But I subscribe to the philosophy that I'd always take downers--never uppers. For one, the body only has so many heartbeats in life.
Oh boy. Ever vaped weed? You get far more of the high than the stoned, until you're saturated and go into high temperatures.
Indica can kiss my ugly ass. I've been an entire year all day every day on ultra potent Sativa strains vaped.
Fresh Purple Haze ground up, two fat balloons, an extra strong latte macchiato and then a third, super fat ballon at the sweet spot temperature - let me tell ya it's like cocaine double plus. Pure euphoric high, none of the stoned shit.
Funnily enough, despite no stoned and me hating stoners this was my go to song:

Three balloons, two strong latte macchiato, tetris and that song. That was my life for a year whenever I didn't have to go to work. Easy double work out sessions and I'd dig your entire garden over in a morning. Super energy stuff, bro.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:27 am

Kratom at low doses is supposed to do that too, actually--it's a stimulant at that point instead of a sedative.
[Not why I get it though.]

Burgerland is still behind the curve at getting that shit adopted in their states. Right now I'd have to go into leftward land to get it and it wouldn't be worth the price even before Police State: Home Edition.
(You can get bottles of 'CBD' at every convenience store and gas station, however).,