BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:15 am

if any of you remember princeofmoose here's his new channel. Only 3 videos which can't even break 100 views. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsn3Wc ... Z5y0yEnWag

He's also a MGTOW, as if this failure at life had any chance with anyone in the first place

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:15 am
if any of you remember princeofmoose here's his new channel. Only 3 videos which can't even break 100 views. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsn3Wc ... Z5y0yEnWag

He's also a MGTOW, as if this failure at life had any chance with anyone in the first place

Fair point, but anyone can see that HE is opting out to save face :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rolio

Post by rolio » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:17 pm

nume26 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:18 am
Sup, DHI. I'm Nume and I'm willing to answer any questions you have about the Hellsing920, RandomDCE, lillylivers Death Cult I was in.

Feel free to inquire about the New York trip, the Chicago trip, all the batshit insanity that went on behind the scenes and other related drama.

I never gave my side of the story because I was too much of a wimp and didn't want them to make videos on me ;.;

I don't care anymore. Let's get this over with, I guess!
I got a question, whats your history about bigasshole2k6 and your overall view and opinion on that freak? curious to know :lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:54 am

rolio wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:17 pm
nume26 wrote:
I got a question, whats your history about bigasshole2k6 and your overall view and opinion on that freak? curious to know :lol:
When you say bigasshole2k6 you do mean BigAl2k6 right? because there was someone who went by that name back in the days just to mock him and his bullshit all together lol

rolio

Post by rolio » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:54 am
rolio wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:17 pm
nume26 wrote:
When you say bigasshole2k6 you do mean BigAl2k6 right? because there was someone who went by that name back in the days just to mock him and his bullshit all together lol
Yes, i should have been a bit more specific on who i meant of course haha :lol:

rolio

Post by rolio » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:54 am

Yes, i should have been a bit more specific on who i meant of course haha :lol:

(Sorry for the double post there :P kinda screwed up the reply on my previous post... :oops: )

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:48 pm

Undertakerfreak has become a feminist ally.

https://youtu.be/6lxYqZB-Kvg

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:42 pm

Never heard of the faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:44 pm

I think he did an LP of Goldeneye waaaaay back when, Armake hated him of course. :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:42 pm
Never heard of the faggot.
Think of him as Archfiend's puss filled ass pimple, who he sucked up to constantly around 2010. Undertakerfreak would sperg endlessly on all the same talking points as Archfiend, and gave "hot takes" and put on a beanie years before Tim Pool. :lol: