Winnie The Pooh and his Chinese Communist Party

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Winnie The Pooh and his Chinese Communist Party

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:11 pm

I like how the whole COVID thing only happened because of chinese faith healing. Tribal shit like "eat these pangolin dicks to cure cancer" or whatever the fuck. Bat soup and pangolin medicine must continue to exist in China, even if the entire world has to suffer.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:29 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:40 pm
I'm a bleeding heart when it comes to animals so it really fucking triggers me to read that it didn't stop, not like I expected it too.
They have a festival where they torture dogs because they think it makes them taste better. Another reason China should be blown to shit.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:09 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:29 pm
mad bum wrote:
I'm a bleeding heart when it comes to animals so it really fucking triggers me to read that it didn't stop, not like I expected it too.
They have a festival where they torture dogs because they think it makes them taste better. Another reason China should be blown to shit.
Wikipedia article about the Dog Meat Festival. The one in Yulin isn't even very old.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:33 pm
Ten bucks and a Big Mac that the 33yr old doctor was killed instead of dying from the virus.
I've heard that the Chinese government was putting non-infected people that they didn't like into quarantines with the infected in order to kill them off.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:01 pm

I think those people should be more concerned about the special ingredients in their food, if you ask me.
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:09 am
Wikipedia article about the Dog Meat Festival. The one in Yulin isn't even very old.
Wikipedia wrote:The festival organizers claim that the dogs are killed humanely and that "eating dog is no different from eating pork or beef". Animal rights activists and campaigners, however, claim that the animals are treated cruelly. Graphic videos have surfaced that show dogs being boiled, skinned, and blow torched alive, allegedly to improve the taste of their meat. Since 2015, articles about the festival have claimed that there is little evidence for these claims. A witness claimed that some of the dogs eaten appeared to be stolen household pets, judging by their collars.
The superpower of tomorrow, everyone.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:01 pm
I think those people should be more concerned about the special ingredients in their food, if you ask me.
Guest wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:The festival organizers claim that the dogs are killed humanely and that "eating dog is no different from eating pork or beef". Animal rights activists and campaigners, however, claim that the animals are treated cruelly. Graphic videos have surfaced that show dogs being boiled, skinned, and blow torched alive, allegedly to improve the taste of their meat. Since 2015, articles about the festival have claimed that there is little evidence for these claims. A witness claimed that some of the dogs eaten appeared to be stolen household pets, judging by their collars.
The superpower of tomorrow, everyone.
WW3, the world vs China.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:54 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:11 pm
I like how the whole COVID thing only happened because of chinese faith healing. Tribal shit like "eat these pangolin dicks to cure cancer" or whatever the fuck. Bat soup and pangolin medicine must continue to exist in China, even if the entire world has to suffer.
Asia has a problem with hygiene in general.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:58 pm

Yes-yes, under empire grows while human-things drink poison milk, yes! Soon the Skaven can hush-sneak into their houses at night to stab-kill them all yes-yes!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:19 pm

>tfw even India isn't this fucking backward.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:29 pm
mad bum wrote:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.