Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:33 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:40 am
What plans?
phpBB [video]
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:53 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:01 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:09 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:45 pm

Him and James have something in common; a jilted lover tried to unperson them with rape accusations. It's amazing how James Deen, the man who fucks professionally, was pulled into a false rape accusation. It's almost like women shouldn't have rights am I right guys?! 8-)
No, you are not. You probably know that, but just in case.
That you Blueberry? :lol:
Spergberry send nudes to one of the three guys who at least tolerated you here, that way we can all have a good fap laugh

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:40 am
By now he's already forgotten again who this Lupa person is.
It would have been funny if one was visiting the other, got stuck in the country and they had to actually live together for a couple of months. They'd probably kill each other within a week without Brad as a buffer.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:44 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:45 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:40 am
By now he's already forgotten again who this Lupa person is.
It would have been funny if one was visiting the other, got stuck in the country and they had to actually live together for a couple of months. They'd probably kill each other within a week without Brad as a buffer.
I do agree but that would mean they actually had to visit one another more than once every two or so years so that was always out of the question.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:23 pm

I can see a sitcom in the future.....
"Stuck with Granny"

Brad visits Lupa because she sued him for some reason. Exactly as he enters Lupas Cave, President Trump puts the country under lockdown, were persons on the street get shot on sight because they could carry a high infectios virus that turns normal people into mad zombies....like 28Days later. The only persons that can run free are special units from the Army and National Guard.

How will they survive? How will they upload videos? Who gets the money? And can Brad masturbate without feeling lupas lips on his dick (totally an accident)?
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:02 pm

Failous made a video that basically encapsulates every annoying thing about the man(child).
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:16 pm

I don't even have to watch it. I can already hear his angelic void his klessik stolen cartoon characters for the same jokes he does in every crappy cartoon raview, and whining about how this version of the story is worse than the one he grew up on (which is a bit more justifiable at this weird knockoff, but still).

Fun fact I'm personally ashamed off of even knowing: Every time he reviews an Aladdin cartoon not made by Disney, he whines about how those stories are more accurate to the source material. Because the Disney version is better. Because the concept of the story having a chad genie in a lamp and a virgin genie in a ring is 2deep4him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Fun fact I'm personally ashamed off of even knowing: Every time he reviews an Aladdin cartoon not made by Disney, he whines about how those stories are more accurate to the source material. Because the Disney version is better. Because the concept of the story having a chad genie in a lamp and a virgin genie in a ring is 2deep4him.
Why would you be ashamed of knowing that? The Disney version is so different from the original that a more loyal adaptation might as well not even be compared to it. Granted, I've never seen his reviews of the others, and I imagine the idea was less "more loyal adaptation" and more "try to ape some Disney money," so they're probably not much more loyal. Do any of them dare to set the story in China, by chance?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:34 pm

At least one did. Most of them aren't actually Disney ripoffs (even if they like to imply so with a ripoff cover).

And I'm ashamed because knowing this means I've watched multiple videos of his.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:03 pm

How many times has Philous mass debated to Jizzmin? Does Pupa know she's been cucked by drawings?