Doom Eternal Is RACIST!

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Doom Eternal Is RACIST!

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:20 pm

You'd walk into a room, all the lights would turn off and something would immediately stab you in the ass. Once you finished clearing the room, you could go look around it, and there'd be single-room monster closets just scattered everywhere. It could have been a good game if the level design had been less dogshit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:20 pm
It could have been a good game if the level design had been less dogshit.
It has way more issues. All the weapons suck. They look shitty, they sound shitty and especially the goofy P90 with downs peashooter sucked massive dick. It wasn't Doom and it wasn't fun. I got tired of it's one-trick pony gameplay that wasn't even exciting. It was way too slow, too dark and eventually just too boring. I never beat the game and I never will.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:52 am

I think they turned it into some crappy spooky-scary horor game because their fancy new engine couldn't handle hordes of enemies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:44 pm

NuDoom is perfect for pigroaches. I was watching him play it and the game looks easy as fuck on the """normal""" difficulty. You get 40% life back on every single kill. Complete horseshit.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:29 pm

It's yet another chapter of casualized garbage for controller babies with the name of a once cool ip attached, promising the kids that they get that hardcore gaymor cred they want. That kinda marketing worked brilliantly for Dork Souls as well. I hate everything about that shit.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:52 am
I think they turned it into some crappy spooky-scary horor game because their fancy new engine couldn't handle hordes of enemies.
Nor fast gameplay because their megatexture garbage can't keep up streaming that data. Every id Tech engine after Quake 3 was garbage.

Edit: That video is pretty great! :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:37 am

I still think Wokenstein is the most egregious example. I can have fun with Painkiller or Demon's Souls. They're earnest enough in what they're trying to be that they can be enjoyable. But Wokenstein is so fucking cynical and fake. It's not even close to the original games in gameplay or design philosophy, yet it billth itself as some kind of old-school shooter. All while featuring hallway cover shootouts ripped directly from Call of Dooty. Not only that, but they use the license to try to shill far-left politics. So it's propaganda in addition to being shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:14 am

One would think that "You're a Polack shooting Nazis" was political enough.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:37 am
Not only that, but they use the license to try to shill far-left politics. So it's propaganda in addition to being shit.
Isn't Trump's brother an owner or major shareholder of the company that makes it? I think they might just be conning gullible leftists.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:10 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:22 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:37 am
Not only that, but they use the license to try to shill far-left politics. So it's propaganda in addition to being shit.
Isn't Trump's brother an owner or major shareholder of the company that makes it? I think they might just be conning gullible leftists.
Not if Youngblood is any indication. It was universally reviled.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:28 pm

So, how long until RazorCuck starts sucking off this one like he did for Doot 2016?