DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:44 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:14 pm
I thought the pigroach would be spared from the debts due to the Chinese Virus.
Evictions are on hold. That's all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:44 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Well, that's all that matters for him: Casa de la Gotta is safe!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:23 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:09 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:44 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Well, that's all that matters for him: Casa de la Gotta is safe!
It's not like he already had a pending eviction notice like Spoonfag. By the time the courts are done with him the chink flu panic will be over. It doesn't seem to halt all his current court shit at all. Bugged legal mechanics, dood!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:52 am

It seems now the creditor wants to look into the last 6 months of Phil's PigPal account, that alone will fuck him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:22 am

Wait until they look at his telephone transactions and spot him whaling on big muscle dudes. If he really has an attorney he'll start sweating once that shit comes up.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:49 am

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:52 am
It seems now the creditor wants to look into the last 6 months of Phil's PigPal account, that alone will fuck him.
Yeah. She wants six months of his financials. She's gonna see right away that he makes a fuckton of money. Well easily enough to pay down his debts. Then she's gonna ask what the fuck that money is being spent on. Then she'll ask where that money is. Then she'll get the value of his house appraised. Then she'll realize this mofo doesn't qualify for Chapter 7.

I thought initially that he might get lucky and skate through. But after that hearing, no fucking way. Everyone else had 2 minute appointments. Pigroach got roasted for 40. Add to this that Midfirst is asking the court to be released to pursue DSP for the amount he owes them, because that debt is secured debt, not consumer debt. They're entitled to pursue him for that money since it wouldn't be discharged normally anyway. So they're gonna demand like 50k of the difference in value between his CT Khando from when he bought it, plus the rent he didn't pay for the last 9 months or whatever.

How's DSP gonna pay for that? Well, if he doesn't pay up, they'll get a lien on his WaKhando and make him sell that shit! Even if the trustee doesn't make him sell, Midfirst will. And you know what? It's not a matter of the trustee ASKING you to sell. Oh no. If the trustee decides you need to sell, they are empowered to sell the property completely without your input. They sell that shit, pay whoever they decide should be paid and you get what is left.

Add to THIS, that DSP will probably be converted to a chapter 13 because he makes too much money and has too many assets for chapter 7. Chapter 13 is the payment plan where they take most of your money as soon as it comes in and give you a small stipend to live on. Anything extra you make gets sent to them. After 5-10 years of living this way, they discharge the rest of the debt if you haven't paid it off. Now, the matter of chapter 13 vs chapter 7 is a separate issue from what Midfirst's filing is about. No matter how his bankruptcy goes, Midfirst's filing for relief will have to be addressed. This corona thing might help Fil, in that a lot of places are putting stays on repo jobs. BUT! The CT Khando is not his primary residence. Nobody lives there and Midfirst will certainly argue the property is not being maintained or upkept.

He went from "might get fucked" to "definitely gonna get fucked" in one phone call.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:22 am

But dood, all they get is the kahndo and they will just have to hold the L on the loss. It's like, loans come with a risk, dood! Their fault to loan DSP, dood. They will just have to take the loss instead of him. ACK ACK ACK ACK! What fucking idiots, dood!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:49 am

That beeping throughout the call was a brilliant deep cut back to when Phil did that unboxing with a fire alarm in the background.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:15 am

oh man he is boned.

That judge was obviously not buying into his bullshit.

That guy from citi bank had him shook and is a certified detractor now

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:57 am

Salmonella wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:15 am

That guy from citi bank had him shook and is a certified detractor now
The guy "from citibank" isn't really from citibank. According to his own words, he's a detractor who privately purchased the debt owed to citibank by DSP. That amount is apparently $15k worth of debt, which he paid $300 for. So when he says he is acting for citibank, that is not true. He misrepresented himself IMO to the trustee. If he had said, I am the holder of the debt owed to Citibank, that would be more truthful. He was a detractor long before he purchased that debt. Going off his own words, he works as a debt collector in real life and is a detractor. It was a natural fit for him to buy up some of DSP's debt so he could go fuck with him at court.

I mean, I guess kudos to the guy for not giving the game away and playing audio clips of snort burnell like the other faggots who were listening in. But the guy was already a "troll" depending how you look at it. Just a really clever troll who figured out how to legally troll DSP. That's why he was asking about DSP's business expenses. All a citibank collector would probably care about would be the amount owed to them and how he is going to pay it. The trustee even kept trying to steer the conversation back there because she assumed he was being legit. He would have been better-served to ask specific questions related to the debt DSP now owes to him. Such as, "if you make $5-7k per month and you owe me 15k in debts, why can't you pay this amount off in about a year? What is stopping you? Look at how much you fucking make!"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome