China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:37 am

Hebrew's clearly the language to learn.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:26 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:21 am
With Mexico sneaking in I don't see why they wouldn't be next.
Next in what? You do realize that that's a uniquely burger problem, right? There's zero reason for a European to speak Spanish. The only people here that do are the Spaniards and they don't matter at all because you don't do business with Spain. They will fuck you over even worse than the yellow yid would.
At least you can read Don Quijote in its original language.

En un lugar de la Mancha, de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme,...

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:10 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:54 pm
Texas is probably next. Louisiana is a breeding ground apparently and since Katrina half its niggers live in Texas now and other nigs are going to be flooding in. That's not even mentioning all the aids-infected Californians who've been coming here.
Much like Jew York and Commiefornia, I imagine only the pavement jungles of Texas will be affected by chinkvirus in noticeable ways. Harris County presently has the 2nd largest wetback population in the USA, only behind Los Angeles county. I'd be surprised if Tarrant County (home of Austin) doesn't easily takes the hot spot.

Katrina part is definitely true, but Louisiana is presently a breeding ground because Mardi Gras fucked them. New Orleans' useless democrat sheboon mayor is now blaming - who else? - Bad Cheeto because the feds did not provide "red flags" or some shit. Affirmative Action is beyond parody now.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:53 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:21 am
With Mexico sneaking in I don't see why they wouldn't be next.
Mexico is gonna be much worse than Italy. I've seen some shit about how they're not testing, not distancing, not doing anything and the president is openly contemptuous of the virus. Add to this that other Americans and others have been traveling to Mexico freely until recently and his country is completely fucked. The corrupt and lazy taco government doesn't have nearly enough medical equipment and they have lots of deathfats and old people just like us Burgers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:55 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:54 pm
Verified Tsing Tsung flu cases in the Murica increased by more than 10,000 yesterday, deaths exceeded 1,000. By the end of the week, there will be more cases in the States than in any other country. Deaths will soon increase more than the administration and markets have predicted. Why did they fuck up this so badly?
Except China.

Don't let these lying pieces of shit control the narrative.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:43 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:55 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Verified Tsing Tsung flu cases in the Murica increased by more than 10,000 yesterday, deaths exceeded 1,000. By the end of the week, there will be more cases in the States than in any other country. Deaths will soon increase more than the administration and markets have predicted. Why did they fuck up this so badly?
Except China.

Yep, 22 million phone users don't disappear like that. Some of that is hospitalisations and people too sick to use their phones but that is still way higher than 80000.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:48 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:43 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:55 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Except China.

Yep, 22 million phone users don't disappear like that. Some of that is hospitalisations and people too sick to use their phones but that is still way higher than 80000.
Phoneposters BTFO.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:49 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:43 am
Article said that might account for the landlines but you can't just cancel your mobile phone in China. They use them to monitor people and their health, the only way they can be cancelled is if the person dies.
Not to mention the atmospheric sulphur. You don't produce that much sulphur from mass cremating 3000 people.
And their numbers haven't gone up, oddly. Even though the rest of the world's numbers are constantly going up. Then there's the claim that they've had like 75,000 recoveries.
This is like King Kong bullshit from China, even by their standards
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:28 am

Do people or companies use different phones for personal use and work? I wonder how many foreigners worked there.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:51 pm

If they fired up 2 million people in a few weeks, then they topped Adolfs world record. I hope someone from guiness flys over to hand Winnie the Pooh his certificate.....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli