People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:06 pm
2.0 must've ran longer. I had a post count of around 30k on there.
Nope, I made it in September 2012 (though no one used it until January 2013 when 1.0 was gone for good even though the forum was dead for months) and in March 2017 freeforums word filter shit ruined everything. 2.0 was originally a backup I made since I knew Monty wanted to kill the forum and ban everyone once he had "better fans" and the forum part was fucked because Ebeeto did something to it like I would do. It was only meant to be there until Monty and co fixed everything which is why no one posted after a few weeks, everyone was waiting for 1.0 to come back but it never did.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:08 pm
The 2020 chess candidates tournament has been postponed. Fucking shit sucks!
Putin forced them to. Either that, or FIDE would have to (gasp!) claim that chess isn't a sport!.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:36 pm

It's actually about Russia locking down all international flights tomorrow so they were scared about being stuck in Russia. Honestly, I'd rather be stuck in Russia than going back to China, France or the USA if I were them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:36 pm
It's actually about Russia locking down all international flights tomorrow so they were scared about being stuck in Russia. Honestly, I'd rather be stuck in Russia than going back to China, France or the USA if I were them.
I've been to Russia. I wouldn't want to be stuck there, mate
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:45 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:21 am
I've been to Russia. I wouldn't want to be stuck there, mate
Depends where you are. The tournament was in Yekaterinburg, which is a pretty nice place. Of the eight players four are Russians anyway, two are Chinese, one French, one Burger.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:45 am
Depends where you are. The tournament was in Yekaterinburg, which is a pretty nice place.
They're all nice places. Russia is a beautiful country. But I wouldn't want to be stuck there, especially during a pandemic. The food is awful and the sanitation is not the best. You know how they tell you to wash your hands to prevent the spread of Wu Flu? Well the running water in Russia will probably do you more harm than Wu Flu alone ever could.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:51 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am
But I wouldn't want to be stuck there, especially during a pandemic.
Eh, Russia is doing relatively fine and they were in a cushy hotel getting tested twice a day with enough hand sanitizer around to drown in.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:51 am
Eh, Russia is doing relatively fine
They say they're doing fine but Russia is third, after North Korea and China, of countries I'd be least likely to believe are actually doing as well as they claim.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:58 am

What they've got going for them is that they are relatively spread out compared to China. Yekaterinburg is the fourth largest city but as far as large cities go it's in bumfuck nowhere. Compare to that where Maxime Vachier-Lagrave was before the tournament, which he got in because one player declined going in the first place, which was in New York for vacation. Yeah, I'd rather stay in Russia and I'd rather be there than France. You just know the next nigger chimp out is imminent in France.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!