China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Dehbashi

Re: China

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:13 pm

Now it's a test to ban people from using streets next.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:31 pm

And I wouldn't be surprised alot of the results are wrong due to how unreliable the tests are from China.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:48 pm

I wouldn't really use tests from a country that can't even keep the definition of an infected straight.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:03 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:13 pm
Now it's a test to ban people from using streets next.
Whether making it even harder to travel in the privacy of your car will enhance social distancing is doubtful, to say the least. The NYC bureauweenies just want to seize on this pretext to advance their agenda of fewer cars and more crowding.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Texas is probably next. Louisiana is a breeding ground apparently and since Katrina half its niggers live in Texas now and other nigs are going to be flooding in. That's not even mentioning all the aids-infected Californians who've been coming here.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm
Those places are also home to many of the wealthy people that fell for the "teach your child Mandarin because it's going to be the next international language" meme, adding to the people that would travel to China.
At the time it was better than "learn Spanish because Paco the Illegal is too lazy to learn our language and we have to be good hosts."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:33 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:57 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm
Those places are also home to many of the wealthy people that fell for the "teach your child Mandarin because it's going to be the next international language" meme, adding to the people that would travel to China.
At the time it was better than "learn Spanish because Paco the Illegal is too lazy to learn our language and we have to be good hosts."
There's no equivalent to that here. It was just chink propaganda.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:05 am

At least Spanish uses the same Latin alphabet as English. And it's halfway to help you learn other Romance languages that are (still) spoken in (stil) First World countries. Mandarin is useless except for understanding ching-chong propaganda.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:21 am

With Mexico sneaking in I don't see why they wouldn't be next.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:26 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:21 am
With Mexico sneaking in I don't see why they wouldn't be next.
Next in what? You do realize that that's a uniquely burger problem, right? There's zero reason for a European to speak Spanish. The only people here that do are the Spaniards and they don't matter at all because you don't do business with Spain. They will fuck you over even worse than the yellow yid would.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!