What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:08 am

Also topical:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:47 am
I wouldn't say that he's unknown. He's been in fuckloads of guitar magazines for years. That said, I don't like that kind of self-glorifying guitar dude albums. It all has that Yngwie Malmsteen stink about it of being a smug prick. Bleh!
I preferred him when he was Johnny 5.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:13 am

Sometimes I just stumble upon something incredible. Like going through my webbum folder and seeing this:
phpBB [video]

and just wondering what song that is. Turns out it's a Eurovision Song contest song from 2011.

Which leaves me to question how nobody noticed that the song is obviously way too slow. It's easily half or less the speed it should be. You should never give Nightcore a good excuse but they went ahead and made something that is barely proper speed in that genre.

Again, this is a Eurovision Song Contest song. How can they handle raw meme diamonds all the time but never learn how to grind them?

The only excuse is this:

Totally blind. This should've won. The memes were so dense it's a sin they didn't. That fiddle, that sax, that eye makeup, that hot singer, those dancers, that duet, that Eurotrash dance beat, that sax dude again...it's perfection. No excuse for that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:40 am

Dude, it's the Eurovision Song Contest. They wouldn't know good taste if it kicked them in the butt.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:05 pm

Thank you for reminding me of Epic Sax Guy
phpBB [video]
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:51 pm

Doom:VS. Some people say they're death doom, some say funeral doom, but they're great either way. Earthless and A Slowly Forming Collapse are contenders for best song.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:09 pm

My nigga, John 5.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:25 am

Exploring supposedly gay music today.

Starting with a classic! In true Village People fashion it's extremely catchy. The song itself is a party classic for that reason alone. As for the theme it's about everyone wanting to be a macho man. Completely true. You're either a man and want to be one or you're a woman and want one. Great song!

Fucking awesome from start to finish. It's 80s as fuck, the synthy is at 150%, it's catchy as hell. Not even being the theme for meatspin could diminish this. If anything the obvious gayness of the front man is hilariously enhancing the video. The beat alone is so great I could listen to it for hours straight, no pun intended.

Ah yes, how could we skip this one? The most gay thing about not liking Gay Bar is people that don't like the song. Again, very catchy. I'm noticing a theme here.

Now this one is very much unlike the others. It's not made to appeal to everyone, it's made to appeal to faggots only. But they made it so hilariously blatant that it became a meme. It doesn't help that Samwell is a naturally charismatic guy that can dance well. My verdict is that it's extremely gay but it's so silly it's really inoffensive.

Hilariously came up while searching "gay music". Not gay but I'll shill placeboing whenever possible because the dude has been producing solid gold for years. Shill plug shill plug!

It's about anal for sure but nothing points to it being specifically about gay sex. I'm just posting it for completion's sake and because the beat is quite alright. Got that rumba feel going.

phpBB [video]

Neil Cicierega's version of Ray Parker Junior's Ghostbusters. Kinda gay, certainly made by a massive faggot. If the Needle Cock gushing over it wasn't enough proof for this being made by a faggot, go ahead and look into the creator. Neil is as ultra SJW as they come. That said, really good remix.
Ray Parker Jr. himself or course isn't gay and an obvious cunt destroyer.

That brings us to the crown piece for this evening. Life at the outpost! It's the perfect example of what gay music should be. It's a great song, woman and faggots are going to thirst over the muscle dudes and normal guys are going to be mirin' those machines of dudes wanting to be them. Not gay at all.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:02 pm

Nothing gay about any of this. Just raw. unfiltered manliness.
-Yours Truly

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:48 pm

Oh, you want gay music do you?

Let 'er rip, Klaus!

...and still: Spoony did nothing.