China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:42 pm

Lunar new year was in January. Why the fuck would the parade for it be a cool two months late? Were they too busy celebrating Christmas then or what?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:46 pm

During a time where every event gets cancelled or delayed, no less. Probably hoping for virtue signalers to hunt for Chinamen to hug.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:42 pm
Lunar new year was in January. Why the fuck would the parade for it be a cool two months late? Were they too busy celebrating Christmas then or what?
You've misread it. The parade was early February. What the tweet is saying is the same Health Commissioner who is now saying 'I wouldn't listen to that quarantine nonsense, there are cases all over the country' was saying back in February 'Go out and enjoy the parade! Have a good time! Don't listen to this corona virus fear-mongering nonsense!' and now NYC is the epicentre of Wu Flu cases in America
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:42 pm

Ah, that makes more sense. I didn't open the attached images.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:22 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:20 pm
The White House wouldn't bring this up if you commies weren't flying all over especially trying to overwhelm Florida.
Also of note is Mayor Warren Wilhelm Jr. telling New Yorkers to ignore chinkvirus and hit the town...

Days
Ago

Gee, wonder why NYC is a hot spot? Goes without saying he's been projecting his failures on Bad Cheeto nonstop the past few weeks, and this moron actually though he was presidential material. :lol:

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:54 pm

Verified Tsing Tsung flu cases in the Murica increased by more than 10,000 yesterday, deaths exceeded 1,000. By the end of the week, there will be more cases in the States than in any other country. Deaths will soon increase more than the administration and markets have predicted. Why did they fuck up this so badly?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:43 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:54 pm
Verified Tsing Tsung flu cases in the Murica increased by more than 10,000 yesterday, deaths exceeded 1,000. By the end of the week, there will be more cases in the States than in any other country. Deaths will soon increase more than the administration and markets have predicted. Why did they fuck up this so badly?
Lack of testing. The real numbers are likely higher, Australia shut down its borders after some, including our immigration minister, got the virus from the USA. In terms of which country travellers got the virus from the most here the USA became the highest.

Similar shit is happening in the UK. Testing and tracking cases works, it's what South Korea did and thankfully my countries testing has been good and we are getting way more. A home testing kit is apparently working that gets results in 15 minutes, it also tests for antibodies showing asymptomatic people who have already had it. That should be ready soon and will show this down along with study results using chloroquine.

The next two weeks will be rough though.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:05 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:54 pm
I don't doubt it'll get crummier, but perspective matters. NYC, Washington state and Commiefornia make up well over the half of chinkvirus casualties in the USA so far, and New York alone accounts for roughly half of total registered cases.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

I don't think there is much else the federal government can do, other than possibility blocking those aforementioned states off from the rest of the USA. NYC residents made their choice to be a haven of degeneracy and depravity, so it's hardly a surprise there are so many "preexisting condition" individuals who are biting the dust to chinkvirus, or in other words, reaping what they've sowed.

The NYC metropolitan area is also home to the largest Chinese diaspora outside of Asia, and to my knowledge, this wasn't brought to attention anywhere else whatsoever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_in_New_York_City

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm

Those places are also home to many of the wealthy people that fell for the "teach your child Mandarin because it's going to be the next international language" meme, adding to the people that would travel to China.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:54 pm

Behind the gloomy American mortality statistics may also be that there's lots of people in at-risk groups, a lot of morbid overweight, diabetes etc. Eating junk food daily certainly won't help building resistance either. However, the United States has in the past demonstrated its ability to deal with crises, e.g. during the 2008 financial crisis. I hope they will also handle this crisis quickly and efficiently, even though the initial response was slow.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.