Post by MegaNigger » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Major Bianca Davis vibe
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by GitGud » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:48 pm

That penis haircut tho....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:13 pm

GitGud wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:48 pm
That penis haircut tho....
Lawl I see it!

Jokes aside I feel kinda bad for that kid. Sure her parents seemed supportive despite both having big internet presences/careers. An article I read claimed that one would always been home if the other was out of town for work, and they did seem like a happy family. Their “amicable” divorce is what makes me wonder, I have a feeling it’s because Geoff was a sleazy douchebag. He’d drink heavily at work and would let slip a lot of stuff they’d have to censor, including stuff like talking about a waitresses’s tits and a creepy game called connect the hots where they’d follow girls around in a car.

Usually from my experience kids like that turn out pretty messed up for a period of time. It sucks.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:13 pm

If I remember correctly, the story was that Griffin kept going away for her work and that lead to them drifting apart, so Geoff moved out and they have an amicable arrangement for Millie. And that's probably true because on the early episodes of the podcast Geoff could not stop whining about how his horrible first wife was.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:46 pm

The ex-wife mother (Griffon) Is also some kind of weird chainsaw artist and openly describes herself as pansexual who once considered becoming a tranny.

Its fucked up that Geoff hated his original family so much that he changed his last name to hers.

Meanwhile, Gus final led changed yhis pinned tweet from bragging how he was an immigrant to bragging how cheap it is to charge his electric car.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:19 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:46 pm
The ex-wife mother (Griffon) Is also some kind of weird chainsaw artist and openly describes herself as pansexual who once considered becoming a tranny.

Its fucked up that Geoff hated his original family so much that he changed his last name to hers.

Meanwhile, Gus final led changed yhis pinned tweet from bragging how he was an immigrant to bragging how cheap it is to charge his electric car.
Geoff changed his last name to honor his stepfather, not his wife. I remember that from the old days. That’s also how he got Lazer as his middle name.

Fuck Gus, him and his gook wife are virtue signaling twats. And like hell he’s an immigrant, he grew up in some shitty border town/buttfuckville Texas, he’s told stories about that before so the immigrant thing is just for flair.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:26 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:31 am
That's an awfully strong chin for a girl, my dude. One could say the sex of this person is questionable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:26 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:31 am
That's an awfully strong chin for a girl, my dude. One could say the sex of this person is questionable.
She’s been around on their site since she was a small kid, so unless her parents pulled a Mavel
she’s a bio girl.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:00 am

She's a girl, just ugly.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:33 pm

Her eyes are so "overdressed" compared to the rest they look like someone photoshopped them onto her.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette