Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:22 am

Also, as I understand, it's hidroxicloroquine PLUS azytromicine that, reportedly, has the best results. But trusting the Chinese "science" is stupid at this point. Jimbo the Rice Farmer just want something to point out and say "see, you're all going to DIE!"

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:14 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:22 am
Also, as I understand, it's hidroxicloroquine PLUS azytromicine that, reportedly, has the best results. But trusting the Chinese "science" is stupid at this point. Jimbo the Rice Farmer just want something to point out and say "see, you're all going to DIE!"
The idiot played his hand yet again . All for autist bux.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:35 am

I sure am scared of China Flu with that fierce under 1% death rate in Krautland. Whatever will I do? Any moment I could turn 70 with terrible health and maybe die!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:39 am

To be fair, the treatment is still being tested, so it may or may not work for all severe cases. I find both funny and worrisome that some governments (the US, Brazil, maybe the UK as well) are basically betting all-in on it being effective on the short term.

They should at least wait a few weeks for more data to be sure. I understand that, since it's a drug that already exists, you basically already did the heavy testing for it, but erring on the side of the caution should still be a thing. Specially since, if you miss or fuck up, not only the Left and the media will pounce on you, but also doomer faggots like Jimbo will be smug for years.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:35 am
I sure am scared of China Flu with that fierce under 1% death rate in Krautland. Whatever will I do? Any moment I could turn 70 with terrible health and maybe die!
Anthony Cuomo was asking for 30K more ventilators, on top the 7K New York already has. I don't know how much is his prediction correct or based on solid data, but basically this is what is driving the craze about Chinese Virus: that they won't have hospital beds and ventilators for everyone, because Italy didn't have it.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:50 am

Can't wait to buy a ventilator for $100 when this is all said and done because they have way to fucking many.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:51 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:39 am
To be fair, the treatment is still being tested, so it may or may not work for all severe cases. I find both funny and worrisome that some governments (the US, Brazil, maybe the UK as well) are basically betting all-in on it being effective on the short term.

They should at least wait a few weeks for more data to be sure. I understand that, since it's a drug that already exists, you basically already did the heavy testing for it, but erring on the side of the caution should still be a thing
. Specially since, if you miss or fuck up, not only the Left and the media will pounce on you, but also doomer faggots like Jimbo will be smug for years.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:35 am
Anthony Cuomo was asking for 30K more ventilators, on top the 7K New York already has. I don't know how much is his prediction correct or based on solid data, but basically this is what is driving the craze about Chinese Virus: that they won't have hospital beds and ventilators for everyone, because Italy didn't have it.
Baby Boomers are just desperate to live forever in comfort. Always count on the shittiest generation to look out for itself at your expense.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:23 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:07 pm
And shocker, the faggot didn't show it was a study from fucking China. So he can fuck off with his lie that he got shadowbanned for attacking China.

Even Tucker fucking Carlson debunked this shit. And as Le Redditeur said, it works best with a combination. I've heard the HIV drug combined with Chlroroquine works well too as well as antibiotics. Keep in mind this study was a sample size of 30, the French one was 40 and their are other studies like in Australia where they said it worked well too, it needs a large sample size and that is happening right now.

The left wing MSM jumped on it because Trump said it was good, the end of that Tucker video nails it when he says that there are shortages in Nevada because DOCTORS are stock piling it for themselves and their families.

This is why you should never trust Jim. He's an obnoxious doomer faggot and a goon and he's doing this for superberries.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:02 am

This whole corona thing really cemented my hate for metocuck. I was ambivalent/cautiously negative towards him before this. I just thought he was lazy. Now? He's greedy, morally reprehensible scum, and an idiot to boot. It's not often DHI can take the moral high ground on someone, but I think it's justified in his case. Profiting off of and spreading misinformation/conspiracy theories about a disease that kills people is about as immoral as it gets. He's right up there with Onision raping/abusing damaged teens. I mean, not only is he exaggerating the scope and danger of the virus for his doomer fantasies, but then he's basically laughing at and mocking those deaths that did happen... And profiting off them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:50 pm

Ew, moralfagging. I don't give a damn about the few thousand people that die of this. I also don't care about retarded stream monsters giving him money. I just can't stand faggots that are smug about being right all along when he just plain wasn't. He didn't call jack shit and is pathetically clinging onto whatever confirms his false prediction, including Chinese propaganda of all things.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:31 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:12 pm
Roflmao, Jim deleted his tweet.