Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:29 pm

But you need fewer parts, which has led to a couple doomsayers act like its industrialization all over again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:08 pm

You need even more parts made from plastic. If all cars now would be exchanged for ecars, my company could easy build a new factory for injection molding. Most parts on an engine now are metal in some form but on e-engines you need all kind of conectors that ate water tight, you need small and big covers for sensors or cable ducts, ect.... Big money in small parts because you want them light and cheap. So no metal,, all plastic
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:29 pm
But you need fewer parts
What makes you think that? You still need a transmission, the exhaust system of a normal car is basically just the pipe and both motors are similarly complicated, the electric one arguably more so in terms of parts.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:09 pm

The media keeps telling me that, so it must be true.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 pm

The companys could build a normal car with parts in race car quality, like rotors, brake pads, clutch and exhaust from stainless steel. If you would produce the parts in massiv quantitys they would be cheaper so a car would get maybe 4000bucks more expensive. But for that you would never ever have the need for replacement parts.

That is something the car companys dont want. They would lose money.

Here in germany they hat something called "Abwrackprämie" basicly you got rid of your old car andthe Goverment gave you a set amount of money for buying a new car. Problem was that they fucked over small shops and mechanics because new cars didn't need much repairs.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:30 pm

Really I seldom ever have to replace car parts anymore, other than obvious maintenance consumables like oil filters, air filters, etc. My last vehicle I had for over 10 years and the only non-routine part I ever had to replace was a faulty oil pressure sensor on the engine.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:23 pm

Never had too much problems with replacement pats, but then again I never had one of those fancy modern cars that are like computers on wheels.
GitGud wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 pm
Here in germany they hat something called "Abwrackprämie" basicly you got rid of your old car andthe Goverment gave you a set amount of money for buying a new car. Problem was that they fucked over small shops and mechanics because new cars didn't need much repairs.
The Abwrackprämie having been a crutch for our car industry during the last financial crash. I think most of the old cars spent years collecting dust in special parking lots or something, in order to avoid the Abwrackprämie immediately backfiring by flooding the market with used cars.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:23 pm
I think most of the old cars spent years collecting dust in special parking lots or something, in order to avoid the Abwrackprämie immediately backfiring by flooding the market with used cars.
It's in the name, dipshit. The old cars replaced by the Abwrackprämie had to be destroyed. There was an entire scandal about several of them not being trashed and instead sold as used cars, which was illegal.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:46 am

GitGud wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:54 am
Bobito wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:12 am
I wonder what kind of office job Gitgud has where he needs to vent off the degeneracy in most of his disgusting posts.
Quality Controll and Customer Support for security car parts like Airbag sensors, Sensors for fuel injection systems and connectors for high risk systems.....the things you imagen when you have a conference with idiots who never saw a production machine in action.....
Well makes sense now, I had a job in the past where besides paperwork and doing trivial calculations and I had to deal with bullshit in person and in the phone, for sure the fuckers can be super annoying.

At least seems that your work is safe, you can’t be replaced easily for a pajeet considering your knowledge of different languages , those fuckers are everywhere and speak english like shit in Europe.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:17 am

Problem on my side is that i can learn new languages no problem, but the writen part is allways in the way. But fuck it, what can i do .

That was fun.
-Auli