Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:09 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:21 am
If I should ever become rich, I shall hire the finest doujin artists I can find in order to visualize GitGud's genius.
I'll chime in! I'd even visit the korean studios to oversee operations and fuck plastic koreans abuse staff to make sure things aren't lost in translation.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:02 am

"The Adventures of CockGobbler and Bucktooth Gurl"

Doktor Insano gives superpowers to some idiots on some comic convention in the building next to his lair.

CockGobbler and Bucktooth Gurl....
He can blow your mind and she can destroy everything with her teeth. And she has the power to let her hands vibrate with ultrasonic speed so the sandpaper like skin erodes even the hardest material.

And then there are the evil guys from the same booth.,

BigLuck, a failed producer and wannabe moviestar, struck with the gift of luck and his comrade Fuckit. You cannot hide from his pleasure rocket, and you will love it
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:12 am

I wonder what kind of office job Gitgud has where he needs to vent off the degeneracy in most of his disgusting posts.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:39 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:21 am
Wikipedia wrote:The main characters and their weapons were designed by Tite Kubo, a manga artist best known for the shonen manga Bleach.
ABORT! ABORT!
Original Sakura Taisen was drawn by Ah May Gawd man, which was its own mess but I guess he can still draw better than Kubo. Bellandy Lied People, uh, got cucked. Hard.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:54 am

Bobito wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:12 am
I wonder what kind of office job Gitgud has where he needs to vent off the degeneracy in most of his disgusting posts.
Quality Controll and Customer Support for security car parts like Airbag sensors, Sensors for fuel injection systems and connectors for high risk systems.....the things you imagen when you have a conference with idiots who never saw a production machine in action.....
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am

I always pictured you writing scripts for children's TV shows.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:42 am

No, the industry that makes parts so other companies can build parts for BMW, AUDI, Mecedes, KIA ect..... I work mostly for the german speaking customers, but good damn i can´t wait to get fired now.
Every single customer on my phone or E-Mail is a Karen. Things like "You can produce 5000 Parts a day of part X. But why you cannot produce 10,000? We need them"
"Because we have only one Machine/Tool for this thing, so we cannot make more parts because this machione is running allready 24/7"

The answer is allways....."Why not?"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:56 am

You'll probably be fired anyways since e-cars will make most of those parts obsolete. If e-cars ever take over. Aaaaaaaany day now, I'm sure.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:19 pm

No, the sensors and mounting parts from molded plastics are even more on ECars. And my boss told me that i am the last to go because i came from the production side of the job and migrated to the Quality Controll Side after. And i can speak some slavic languages (Reading and writing is bad), so i can comunicate with our external production companies.....

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:56 am
You'll probably be fired anyways since e-cars will make most of those parts obsolete. If e-cars ever take over. Aaaaaaaany day now, I'm sure.
They are just cars with a different engine and batteries. Most of the stuff is the same.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!