DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Salmonella

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Salmonella » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:33 am

I find the case of PandaLee really interesting. I honestly don't even think she was a gold digger, she was just ridiculously immature and sheltered. From what we know she came from a working class family and was homeschooled. Phil basically bought her love and affection the way distant parents do with their children.

Just look up some of those older videos when they were going on dates. Phil whaled out HARD for that ass. Penthouse suites, constant expensive dinners, buying her all of that shit for her "buisiness", etc. It makes you wonder how much money he threw around at Khet too.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:01 pm

He has all these stories (lies) about women he dated before Panda. But they were fake-sounding as fuck and obviously lies. He even was confirmed lying about having a fiance or something when he was trolling the FGC online on his "top haters" website or something.

It's pretty obvious Panda was the first girl who paid attention to him. Panda described how they met btw. She sent him a message saying she liked his videos, and he "wouldn't stop harassing her" after that. He was big SIMPing trying to win her over. Panda was his first girlfriend. A lot of things make sense when you go from that conclusion. First girlfriend, which is why he still won't even say her name, won't talk about her positively in any way, implies heavily that she did something horrible to him (cheating?), and gets ultra instinct triggered if a troll uses her name. It's why he rebounded so fast to get Khet, his SoulMaid (tm.) Khet, the keeper of the potatoes, who seems to have no personality aside from vague cuntiness and sarcasm. Khet, who is never discussed unless he's trying to prove he's not a virgin to "the trolls" or is talking about food she cooked/plans to cook.

All Khet seems to do is work part-time at Kroger, then come home and play vanilla Skyrim on ps4. And since she works part-time (despite his claims that she's "busting her ass,") that means she's at home playing Skyim more than she is at work. She also sure seems to enjoy freezer food and Taco Bell a lot for a supposed soul maid.

I think when Panda left (because SHE definitely let HIM, and don't let this pigroach try to say otherwise,) it flipped a switch in his sad Narc brain. He started going crazy. So he found some bitch on twitter who wanted to know how to fix an OBS problem. Swooped in with the answer like a knight in gleaming white pork. Then he probably spammed potato lady just like how he did with Panda. Offered to fly her out, treat her right, wine and dine her. Probably spent thousands. Then he hits her up with the "we're so perfect, why don't you move in" and the dumb bitch agrees after she gets caught cheating and thrown out of her current flat. But it turns out Casa De Gout isn't as luxurious as it seemed when you were just visiting, now is it Khet? :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:01 pm
Panda was his first girlfriend.
I never assumed otherwise. Pigroach never could quite believe himself that he, the manchild he is, had a girlfriend, a house and taxes to pay. He was more baffled and bragged more about it than some boy in those shitty 90s comedies that ends up in a grown man's body.
Never for a second did his "full-time girlfriend" talk sound to me like "I'm an adult". It sounded more like "Dude, can you believe I have a girlfriend and a house like a grown-up? Me neither!".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:07 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
All Khet seems to do is work part-time at Kroger, then come home and play vanilla Skyrim on ps4. And since she works part-time (despite his claims that she's "busting her ass,") that means she's at home playing Skyim more than she is at work.
She also goes to the gym a lot. And goes out to parties Phil isn't invited to.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:07 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
All Khet seems to do is work part-time at Kroger, then come home and play vanilla Skyrim on ps4. And since she works part-time (despite his claims that she's "busting her ass,") that means she's at home playing Skyim more than she is at work.
Phil let slip that she's not going to the gym anymore. He tried to buy her an exercise bike but he fucked up putting it together, got a refund and then never got another.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:20 pm
Phil let slip that she's not going to the gym anymore.
Now she's married I suppose she can get as fat as she likes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:59 pm

Or this means she spends all that extra time having parties and looking for a Brad from MKE. Certainly don't think she'd want to spend more time at Gout Manor.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:30 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:20 pm
He tried to buy her an exercise bike but he fucked up putting it together
I'd deny such a failure on my deathbed. Can't put together a three screw job? Kill me and tell me offsprings I died trying to get a vacuum to suck my dick, just so you can tell something less shameful.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:31 am

Guest wrote:
Didn't he steal her off someone else? Wouldn't surprise me if he's getting cucked
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:35 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:31 am
Guest wrote:
Didn't he steal her off someone else? Wouldn't surprise me if he's getting cucked
Yup, some cuck faggot that bought her a Subaru and showed her how to do hair tricks. The most alarming thing is that he wasn't even mad. Imagine buying a car for some cunt, her cheating on you, leaving and you just being glad she's gone. Speaks volumes about how useful she is. Also, if she was useful DSP would brag about it every day.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!