What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:05 am

How many monstergirls are there in Senran Kagura? If there are, there's literally no reason to even play Nioh.

Also just finally got around to start the IBO portion of SD Gundam Cross Rays (required some extensive reworking of my roster thanks to Beam weapons sucking balls in the IBO world). Man, is there any Gundam show out there where the protagonist doesn't have autism :lol: ?!

And I recently discovered that China made the superior Fire Emblem. Maybe that' why the Left loves them so much.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:08 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:05 am
Man, is there any Gundam show out there where the protagonist doesn't have autism :lol: ?!
The real question is if there's a Gundam show where the audience doesn't have autism.
The answer is "No.".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:30 pm

Thinking about starting Dragon Quest VII on my CFW-enabled PSP, but all around the internet people say this fucker is one of, if not THE, longest JRPG ever.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:02 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:30 pm
Thinking about starting Dragon Quest VII on my CFW-enabled PSP, but all around the internet people say this fucker is one of, if not THE, longest JRPG ever.
You got time on your hands?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:03 pm

It's long, but the problem is more how obscure and unfriendly it is. Everyone told me 120 hours minimum and they were lying. Think more like 70 to finish the game. And that's based on the 3ds version, which is much slower to play because of various reasons.

DQIV is like 20 hours and 10 times as enjoyable.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:37 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:02 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:30 pm
You got time on your hands?
Not really, since I'm still working for home. But that never stopped me from playing vydia. I'm telling you, if retards weren't out to destroy civilization with their panic flu, I'd be more than happy to spent the next 4 months without going outside, except for quick restocking breaks.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:36 pm

Wouldn't really say DQ7 is one of the longest. Why I'm so sure? Because I actually finished it :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:36 pm
Wouldn't really say DQ7 is one of the longest. Why I'm so sure? Because I actually finished it :lol:
I mean, i did clocked 400+ hours on Disgaea 1 for the PSP - and I didn't even finish it. But that's not Disgaea's fault per se, I just dragged my feet around the Item World and never bothered finishing it even once.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:57 am

ASScreed 2
It's been fucking ages. I'm trying to mostly blast my way through the Ezio games. I've 100%ed 2 way back then so I don't feel the need to do so now again, same with Brotherhood but I've never played Revelations for a significant amount of time.
Gotta bridge the time until Bonerlord comes out.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:05 am

Decided I'd play Metroid Fusion. Bought it aaaages ago but never played it. Finally decided 'fuck it, I've got nothing better to do'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.