#Bernie2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: #Bernie2020

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 am

Groping children in public is a feature for the Dem voting base.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 am
Groping children in public is a feature for the Dem voting base.
Too bad for them that the additional votes they will get for that are all in Commiefornia and thus won't matter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:53 am
That's a truth so fundamental that even an old yid loser as dumb as Sanders that really thought the USA would vote for a commie
Ironically if this current crisis had come to a head much sooner, say before the primaries, I think it could have levelled the playing field for Comrade Sanders. People always turn to extremes in times of crisis and Bernie's offer of free shit might sound appealing to people concerned about not being able to get hospital care if they get infected, or not being able to pay the billth because there's no work

He wouldn't have won, mind. A) because he's pathetically weak and a pathetically weak President isn't going to stand up to China when they need to be stood up to. B) because he's advocating for open borders and even the most pro-open borders 'refugees welcome' countries are having to rethink that now that people are brining in a deadly contagion, and C) because his health is questionable and you don't want your President dropping dead in the middle of a massive health crisis. But, there's a scenario where he could've looked better than Biden.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:08 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:54 pm
But, there's a scenario where he could've looked better than Biden.
He could still have had this if he wasn't such a pathetic, limp-dicked loser. All he really needed to do is stick around in the race, attack Biden hard and just wait. Time is working against Biden's mental state. It could've been a race between Sander's heart and Biden's mind to see whoever croaks first.
But neither have a chance against Trump, who looks like the champion of health in comparison.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:39 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:40 am
You may hate Bernie, but Bezos is the ultimate scumbag.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:08 pm
He could still have had this if he wasn't such a pathetic, limp-dicked loser.
Not at this point. He's been so thoroughly trounced in delegate count that it wouldn't have made a single bit of difference if he suddenly found a backbone
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:17 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:01 pm
Not at this point.
Yeah, he should've started a few weeks ago. Then again, if he was that kind of guy he wouldn't have let Hilldawg fuck him over. Or maybe he just didn't want to get epsteined.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:10 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:54 pm
Ironically if this current crisis had come to a head much sooner, say before the primaries, I think it could have levelled the playing field for Comrade Sanders.
I think the pandemic is what did him in, to be honest. No one has the energy or ability to go to the streets, especially to take on an invisible enemy that affects everything equally. The government also didn't fuck up its response, so you cant have massive upheaval when everyone is already cooperating nicely on self isolation.

The rich have gone from demonic bastards to 'help please don't fire me I need to keep being paid when not working.' People need Amazon's drones to deliver shit since they cant go outside. When everyone is forced to take drive-through it means less workers and everyone knows it. Student loans don't matter if kids have quit classes for the semester (or longer) and made universities struggle to teach them online at their convenience. All the shit they tell you to buy is canned non-organics that last a while.

All Bernie's supporters are staying home getting high or playing Ecksbawks. Biden is getting the nod now because he's a vanilla Democrat with no special message other than "I'm not Trump."
Their base doesn't want options, just the security of the familiar.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:12 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:10 pm
No one has the energy or ability to go to the streets, especially to take on an invisible enemy that affects everything equally.
Well, they didn't have that energy even before the pandemic. Bernie was doing shit compared to 2016 and the Democrat base in general is flat
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:29 am

Sanders would be Jeb! if Jeb! didn't exist - the prime example of a low energy loser.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!