Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:34 am

Cuckara wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:06 am
Are there any hentais about fat, Jewish film executives raping underage actresses?
Ron Jeremy has probably made movies like that.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:59 am

The Japanese entertainment industry is just as rapey as the long nose tribe's industries I'm sure.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:55 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:59 am
The Japanese entertainment industry is just as rapey as the long nose tribe's industries I'm sure.
Dunno about children but definitely in terms of sexy adult women.
See, the problem a lot of these idols have is their fame is tied to the idea of them being pure. So they actually can't MeToo anybody without seriously damaging their own careers as well.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:04 am

Glorious Nippon triumphs over Baka Gaijin once again.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:16 am
Since "fat, bald, ugly guy molesting girls" is basically a mainstay genre I'd be shocked if there weren't dozens like that. The entire idol girl casting thing is likely close enough as well.
I always get mad when a Sailor Moon doujin is just that, them getting fucked by random old dudes. More often than not they're not even wearing their cute Sailor Senshi outfits in those, ffs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:31 pm

Contagion (2011)

One of the most stylish pandemic movies ever. I watched this in theater in 2011 and now was the right time for rewatch. Great soundtrack, I really dig how the music and the mood transcend together. The script is intelligent and it's nice how the government officials are not portrayed as corrupt villains this time trying to conceal the origin of the disease or something, they are ultimately the heroes of the story who are doing their best to protect the people, then there's this sleazy internet blogger who seeks to profit from the disaster. And damn, that ending is chilling, it was powerful in 2011, and now, considering the recent events, it really hits home. 9/10

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:21 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:31 pm
Contagion (2011)

And damn, that ending is chilling, it was powerful in 2011, and now, considering the recent events, it really hits home. 9/10

Why, was their disease made-up by the media too in an attempt to destroy the economy?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:41 am

I watched that Tom Hanks Mister Rogers movie and was surprised to see it was a Chinese co-production.

It's like, really? You couldn't make a movie about a dude meeting Mr. Rogers without Chinese money?
Did they even show it in China? Nobody in China knows who the hell Mr. Rogers is!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:47 am

Tom Hanks trying to imitate Mr. Rogers comes off as creepy. Probably because he's a pedophile.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:49 am

Sucking that Chinese cock has worked out well for Hanks
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:11 am

I didnt watch the documentary but I never liked it when a biopic came right around the time as its documentary equivalent. Like in 2016 you had that American Horror Story O.J. Edition show up against the eight and a half hour documentary by Jizzney. Why would I watch the reenactment? Fiction is done.