Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:12 pm

Maybe he's into some feeding stuff, with chicken tendies being crammed down his throat until the arm inside his rectum can pull out some of the pieces.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:12 pm
Maybe he's into some feeding stuff, with chicken tendies being crammed down his throat until the arm inside his rectum can pull out some of the pieces.
Calm down there, value brand GitGud.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:10 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:05 am
Yeah he hasn't been on in awhile, cock man also had issues.
At least if a DHI user has to take time off we know it’s a valid issue, unlike these fags Linky is retweeting. That SJW James Bond fuck is lying about work, he hasn’t been employed in recent time because I remember seeing him whining way before this happened.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:56 am

Taking time off from shitposting is way different anyway. It's not really an occupation and should never be one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:26 am

I think that the tendies would go in the wrong direction on the one way street that is linkaras inside. His gorilla lover would pick him up, hold his legs and would load his ass with tendies. Only a few.... The next step would be that she brings his ass to tha hood so her totaly not gay nigger friends can run a train on his white ass. The smell of chicken sends them into a frenzie, because they can smell it but not see it....if linky is pack full of cum so the chicken reaches his stomage, the time is up and he can start to digest that stuff without eating it.

(If she shoves a pack of flour up his ass, the neighbors know that the bakes cookies soo n. Flour and cum, mix well and then harambre uses him like a cookie former, waving his ass over some baking sheets while pulling his nutsack for activating his spincer.....)
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:32 am

Stuff like this is why I can only ever aspire to be a pale imitation of you :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:48 pm

I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:55 pm

Your stories are mind-shattering and induce cosmic dread. Have you ever tried submitting them to Lovecraftian horror anthologies?

By the way, cock slut is having a spergfest over some guy telling him that The Last Jedi sucks cocks:
The full thread can be found on his twitter; he has stretched this shit out to 9 tweets.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:59 am

Hey Cockslut. Isn't that Xenophobic? Attacking foreigners since they don't know English? :lol:

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:56 am

I don’t want to talk about it so let me ramble on for paragraphs about it but don’t you dare comment pleb! What a massive prick nobody emailed him for the record.