Cenk ugur, loyal order water buffalo

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Cenk ugur, loyal order water buffalo

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:17 am

I don't think anti-Chinese sentiment could be higher. Let them slurp China's balls all they like, the world isn't going to forget what they've done
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:14 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:17 am
I don't think anti-Chinese sentiment could be higher. Let them slurp China's balls all they like, the world isn't going to forget what they've done
Google isn't helping by automatically demonetising channels talking about this like China Uncensorsed and ADV China (and those two guys individual channels). They constantly have the WHO linked at the bottom, even in videos shitting on them and exposing their corruption. This pathetic attempt at silencing them isn't working though.

Chunk Yoghurt really needs to stop calling himself "Independent Media" when he has been funded by so many rich fucks historically. He acts like he is above CNN when the only difference between him and them is that he says he likes Bernie. Controlled opposition if I have ever seen it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:42 am

And this is all linked back to poaching IIRC. China still sucks massive fucking ass when it comes to conservation efforts. I'm not talking "I'm a commiefornian shitlib and I think it should be illegal to remove dead trees from the forest to prevent forest fires." I'm talking "let's dump a bunch of toxic waste into the drinking water, grind up the red pandas for traditional medicine and belch toxic fumes 24/7 until our own citizens get sick from the air."

GG China. As has been said, western countries used to pollute way more than they do today too... But then the studies came out and governments brought pressure to bear. Publications like The Jungle hit the shelves. So the corporations moved overseas, where they do the exact same fucking thing, only this time the developing nations are too greedy, weak and corrupt to impose standards.

All this damage is done in the name of cheap, shitty goods. Plastic crap and knock-off fake clothes. In the case of the coronavirus, the pandemic was most likely spread from poaching of pangolins in the wuhan open-air market. That's the explanation that makes the most sense to me, anyway. I'll believe it's some kind of doomer bioweapon when I see some proof. Much easier to believe people are being greedy and stupid as always.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:03 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:14 am
Chunk Yoghurt really needs to stop calling himself "Independent Media" when he has been funded by so many rich fucks historically. He acts like he is above CNN when the only difference between him and them is that he says he likes Bernie. Controlled opposition if I have ever seen it.
Wasn't it documented in one of Dame Pesos's detractor videos about how Cenk only pretends to like Boiney to siphon NEETbux from his autismo gommie fans when not getting a cash infusion up the ass from the guy who made Shrek?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:34 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:21 am
Duwango wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:39 pm
Someone married the turkroach?
Taiwanese are not Chinese no matter how much China pretends, you Turkish cunt. Neither is Cypress a Turkish nation, get the fuck out of there, too.
This dude is amazing. Married a Taiwanese, calls their children Chinese. Has an Armenian as a co-host, denies the Armenian genocide.
Next they will move their studio to Israel and he'll say Hitler did nothing wrong - and get away with it. I think the guy just talks so much bullshit and is such a paid drone that nobody even cares or believes what he is saying. He's more cartoonish than Alex Jones and is taken about as serious as him. Only difference being that Chenk likely believes the stuff he's saying.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:59 pm

Imagine being a Turkroach Chink crossbreed. Pray for the children of the Chunk household that they're wife's sons and that the fat man molesting them every night is just a stranger.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:12 pm

They were doomed from the start no matter in what capacity Chunk was involved. But being a breed of two undesirable races sure won't do them any favours.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:12 pm
being a breed of two undesirable races sure won't do them any favours.
Maybe in a sane world. The fact that neither Chunk, his wife or his wife's sons weren't fished out of their mothers wombs with bayonets is proof that we went too far (or didn't go far enough) and need to be destroyed.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:20 pm

Look on the bright side of things. Either Chunk is a cuck and will at one point proudly proclaim it, which will work out about as well for him as it did for Maddox, or they are his children and have his loser genes. Either way, great potential! *laughs in Dame Pesos*
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:55 pm

Duwango wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:39 pm
Someone married the turkroach?
You know kids watch Dame Pesos and probably mock them
for having him as a father way more then a trendy virus.

I’m shocked he’s not in some arranged marriage I can’t imagine putting up with him 24/7 chinks must be desperate to stay out of there shithole Communist hellhole.