Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:16 am
Craig confirms Bond is taking on Trump and Brexit. Very proud of it too.
They tried to keep it out but they just couldn't, dood! It's physically impossoble for pozzed writers to create anything without whining about Trump and Brexit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Probably in the form of dry asides from M like all his bullshit about personal freedom in Spectre. Truth: MI6 would not be fighting against a system that allows them to monitor everything on earth.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:19 am

Boom, Mulan delayed.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:25 am

No kidding.
Plus Onward feel short of its predecessors because of the wokeness.
Edit: apparently there was a Lesbo couple in Toy Story 4.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:58 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:55 pm
Tobe fair, maybe the villains had specially made guns? I dunno. Does lead in the ass set off metal detectors, though?
Even if the main body and barrel of it was ceramic, the recoil and magazine springs and the cartridge casings (brass or steel) would set it off.
That aside, I'd very much like to see somebody brave and stupid enough to fire a pistol with a ceramic barrel and sled. I'm sure only Liveleak could host that one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:18 am

I don't think you can make a gun that doesn't use metal. You have to understand that the mechanism of firing a gun involves immense heat and pressure. It's a controlled explosion. Now, you tell me what you can make a gun out of that will pass a metal detector, yet still be able to withstand that controlled explosion.

I remember hearing lies and memes about how "plastic guns" aka polymer guns with metal internal parts and barrels, could supposedly get past metal detectors. No. If your belt buckle can't get past the metal detector, trust me when I say the barrel has a lot more metal in it than your buckle does.

You can 3d print a lot of different gun parts, but I'm pretty sure at least the barrel and a few internal parts/receiver have to be metal. Also yes, the cartridges would still be brass casings with lead bullets. Held in a metal magazine with a metal spring mechanism.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:18 am
I don't think you can make a gun that doesn't use metal. You have to understand that the mechanism of firing a gun involves immense heat and pressure. It's a controlled explosion. Now, you tell me what you can make a gun out of that will pass a metal detector, yet still be able to withstand that controlled explosion.

I remember hearing lies and memes about how "plastic guns" aka polymer guns with metal internal parts and barrels, could supposedly get past metal detectors. No. If your belt buckle can't get past the metal detector, trust me when I say the barrel has a lot more metal in it than your buckle does.

You can 3d print a lot of different gun parts, but I'm pretty sure at least the barrel and a few internal parts/receiver have to be metal. Also yes, the cartridges would still be brass casings with lead bullets. Held in a metal magazine with a metal spring mechanism.
check mate
SpoilerShow
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:35 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
I don't think you can make a gun that doesn't use metal.
Certainly not. It took decades of advanced metallurgy to make modern breaches possible. There's really nothing non-metal you can use for that or the barrel. Everything is either too hard and couldn't handle the stress or too soft.
But again, I highly encourage somebody to try and record them shooting with it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:00 pm

What you need is a foldable bow.
Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:25 am
Edit: apparently there was a Lesbo couple in Toy Story 4.
And nobody complained, for yuri is holy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:35 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
I don't think you can make a gun that doesn't use metal.
Certainly not. It took decades of advanced metallurgy to make modern breaches possible. There's really nothing non-metal you can use for that or the barrel. Everything is either too hard and couldn't handle the stress or too soft.
But again, I highly encourage somebody to try and record them shooting with it.
I've read enough of Paranoia's equipment guide to know how that ends.