MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:26 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:39 pm
x
It's like he's reading our minds :3
Maybe you joke but he's reading mine. Freaking me out.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:39 pm

GitGud wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:18 am
What?
He slipped on some pizza on the ground and burned his face with a plate of fresh tendies. A Waiter rushed to help him but slipped too, covering his face with a deep dish cheese pizza, suffocate him. Now he uses his nightmare cheese power to hunt down DHI members that mocked him.....failing at every one if them because they have better imagination than him.
-Kugel is send as jew to a nightmare version of WWII germany....only to become the führer
-Moe goes to a world were there are no other races than whites....but befriends everyone who he meets
-I go to some sex torture dungeon....asing for more and give the deamon staff some inspiration, becoming fulltime manager on the way to district manager
-Voiceofreasonpast joins team Marz, but uses his infuence on her so she quits YT and gets a real job.
Ect.....
You forgot to mention that I'm very afraid of big titty goth chicks. Really. But this is nice.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:39 pm

I hope that i will some day meet the goverment agent tasked with surveillance of my internet movement.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:28 pm

That would be me sure be a hilarious meeting.
GitGud wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:24 am
And the Soundtrack for his arival in the dream would be the Yakety Sax......
I seem to recall him mentioning multiple times that he's autistic about some King Arthur musical (which was also the base for his Suburban Knights cosplay, apparently). So I guess Monty Python's Camelot song could work, too.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:54 pm

I thought Linkara's timeline would be absolutely drenched in human failures begging for money on the internet because of coronavirus.

Surprised it's.. about the same, probably because they never had a job to begin with. Though you can use his timeline to determine how quickly these retards are learning to incorporate new material into their old pitch. Like nobody's billth are currently past due because shit has been shut down for just a couple of days, that's not how billing works. Not surprising they're failed grifters or they wouldn't be begging a retard in a fedora to retweet their pitch, but they are capable of learning:
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:36 pm

These types of people are always in a "major financial emergency". They're just using a popular buzzword to make it more dramatic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:40 pm

Jesus Christ, do some pushups and eat some chicken soup. No wonder Seattle, the soy capital of America, is getting ravaged. Bitches don't have immune systems.

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:40 am

Linkara was a normal autistic manchild until a radioactive black cock in his ass changed his life forever. Now as the super being Anal Man he fights for minorities, feminists, and those God damned gays and trannies from the evils of White Man

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:25 am

Kama wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:40 am
Linkara was a normal autistic manchild until a radioactive black cock in his ass changed his life forever. Now as the super being Anal Man he fights for minorities, feminists, and those God damned gays and trannies from the evils of White Man
Gay Man! Ah ha haa!
Fighter of the White Man! Ah ha haa!
Champion of the Cuck!
You’re a master of sodomy and buttsex for everyone.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:42 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:25 am
Kama wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:40 am
Gay Man! Ah ha haa!
Fighter of the White Man! Ah ha haa!
Champion of the Cuck!
You’re a master of sodomy and buttsex for everyone.
Hey I understand that reference! Also, r.i.p Old Black Man.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.