Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:42 pm

>20-25% of the population don't deserve pain

How most generous of him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:29 am

Lol this fat fuck is almost 40 and goes to bars by himself. The only friend he has is his loser brother that shat out another autistic retard in the mighty Chipman family tree. Why in the fuck would anyone listen to this guy about the chink virus is beyond me. It takes all kinds, I guess.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:26 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:29 am
Why in the fuck would anyone listen to this guy about the chink virus is beyond me.
Nobody does. Look at the engagement for this tweet
1 retweet. 31 likes, probably most of them the retard fans he's still got left. And he pulled it because he's a pussy and he can't own up to being the inhumane sack of shit he is.
Nobody listens to his opinion. Nobody cares about his opinion. But he broadcasts it to the world because like I've said many times, he's a narcissist and he has such a high opinion of himself that he thinks everyone has to hear every thought he's ever had.
If corona killed Bob and nobody else I'd consider that a victory
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 pm

The only time people listened to him was when he cried about a vidja movie everyone has already forgotten, and they probably didn't actually hear most of what he was saying because they were too busy laughing their ass off at the perturbed fat manchild.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:51 pm

^^ IIRC, there was at least one time when Inflatobear completely unironically quoted him. Makes sense, considering that he is one of the few people more retarded and pathetic than Robert himself.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:53 pm

I dispute even that. Inflatobear's had at least one girlfriend and at least one YouTube collab with someone not related to him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:17 pm

Also Dobson never marinated raw chicken in hot sauce for five days, then eat it.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Honestly, Blob must be a masochist. The amount of times he gets BTFOd is honestly embarrassing at this point. This time it was so bad that he actually deleted the tweet. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:49 pm

I see Blob "Gas the Working Class" Chipman has once again failed to hide his power level. Guess he fell asleep over his manifesto again.
-Yours Truly

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:49 pm
I see Blob "Gas the Working Class" Chipman has once again failed to hide his power level. Guess he fell asleep over his manifesto again.
I think he's just salty/bitter that Corona is set to completely butt fuck his world view. Corona is reality coming home. Borders matter, travel bans work, gutting American industry was a mistake. Orange Man was right and all the naysays that mocked him now are in the sights of a global pandemic.

Hope you stocked up on Dew and frozen chicken, Blobo. You and the rest of the urbanite scum are in for a hell of a ride.

The rural "waste land ghouls" he despises so much are sitting just fine for surviving this clusterfuck. No wonder the overweight over 40 bettus ridden fuck fantasizes about infecting small town conservatives.