Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:50 pm
Though I guess that's the great irony of "realistic" IRL capeshit: If you could basically do whatever you want and no one could stop you, wouldn't you want to have a fucking blast?
As edgy as it is, I think The Boys is a fairly accurate judgement to how super heroes would play out IRL.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:39 pm

Getting your face smashed while pzssy eating is still better than death from old age.
But it makes me think abour super fucking super.....if the inside of her is as tought as the outside, and if he shöts a load like a railgun....
Would she shot into space or will the force press him down in the ground? If they fuck doggy style, will her knees and hands destroy the ground while she speeds away, or gets he knocked back.?
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:23 pm

And if they do anal, how much time passes between the orgasm and the semen shooting out of the mouth?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:15 pm

GitGud wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:39 pm
Getting your face smashed while pzssy eating is still better than death from old age.
But it makes me think abour super fucking super.....if the inside of her is as tought as the outside, and if he shöts a load like a railgun....
Would she shot into space or will the force press him down in the ground? If they fuck doggy style, will her knees and hands destroy the ground while she speeds away, or gets he knocked back.?
Retell the events of Elm Street but with Linky Krueger.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:18 am

What?
He slipped on some pizza on the ground and burned his face with a plate of fresh tendies. A Waiter rushed to help him but slipped too, covering his face with a deep dish cheese pizza, suffocate him. Now he uses his nightmare cheese power to hunt down DHI members that mocked him.....failing at every one if them because they have better imagination than him.
-Kugel is send as jew to a nightmare version of WWII germany....only to become the führer
-Moe goes to a world were there are no other races than whites....but befriends everyone who he meets
-I go to some sex torture dungeon....asing for more and give the deamon staff some inspiration, becoming fulltime manager on the way to district manager
-Voiceofreasonpast joins team Marz, but uses his infuence on her so she quits YT and gets a real job.
Ect.....
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:15 am

This is one of your least comprehensible posts yet. Earning that Quality Poster title every single day.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:39 pm

It's like he's reading our minds :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:18 pm

It really works if you listen to this song while reading that.

So Linky Krueger’s glove, it’s one of those fist sex toys with little finger vibrators on it right? Come on GG reach into that degenerate sex dungeon brain of yours and make DHI gold!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:24 am

I am noc alchemist, you cannot create Gold from the shit that IN´ s are. But i think Linky would wear a leather strap Gimp outfit with a face that looks like molten pizza cheese. and his gloves would be like pink Rubber Sextoy GLoves from AliExpress

And the Soundtrack for his arival in the dream would be the Yakety Sax......

That was fun.
-Auli