"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:34 pm

I was tempted to watch the show because the animation looked fucking great, but after the mention of anal rape in S3 I just noped.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:30 pm

Yeah thanks for the heads up.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:04 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:51 am
The major ones are. The minor ones like the priests and all that shit aren't. The sitting around and talking isn't from the games either, not even the more story driven games like Symphony. What Ellis is trying to do is add context and world-building to the story and he's such a pretentious twat that it comes off as more boring than fascinating.

It's just a game where you go around whipping things. You fight weird monsters. They even had Frankenstein's monster for fuck's sake. Anyone who says that Ellis' putting on airs is in any way faithful to Castlevania doesn't know what they're talking about.
I like the cast and character designs. It’s a shame it got wasted on Ellis. Trevor looks cool and I like the roguish personality Richard Armitage gives him. I actually like some of the cool down moments when the characters, like when Trevor and Alucard insult each other and have a laugh about it, but all of that bs with the vampire court and war council really dragged.

And Kugel Fuckflix turned TPB into absolute trash after they got their hands on it. They whored it out long after it should have ended and now we have the shitty cartoon.

And no, I’d never pay for current year Netflix. 10 years ago it was cool, but now it’s only worth borrowing a normie friend’s log in.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:54 am

A self-inflated SJW like Chuck Austen isn't exactly much of a 'man' nowadays.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:15 am

Anything Chuck Austen does is in secret. The man is so hated by the comic book community that they had to pull him off Superman because comic shops just plain refused to stock it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:25 pm

And then she will transition and take over his name.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:26 pm

Kevin Smith is like a reverse King Midas. I'll call him King Shitas because everything he touches turns to shit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:01 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:26 pm
Kevin Smith is like a reverse King Midas. I'll call him King Shitas because everything he touches turns to shit
He should have retired after Clerks 2. His weird string of movies after that were fucking abysmal. Granted I don’t like all of his old stuff, but there’s a film I enjoy.

And that He-Man sounds garbage. Hell the early 2000s reboot was solid, they won’t even come close to that.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:06 pm

Clerks 2 was peak "Eh, this isn't very great but not awful." and I hear the new jay and silent bob movie is pretty terrible.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]