Youtube Channels You Like, But Not Worth Their Own Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Osterzone

Re: Youtube Channels You Like, But Not Worth Their Own Thread

Post by Osterzone » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:28 am

This guy showed up in my recommendations

An extremely pro-Roman brazilian giving his unbiased take on classical antiquity. He's like Historia Civilis but way more blunt and woke to the woman question. He's extremely productive too, considering he's made 13 detailed videos in less than a year.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:40 pm

Are you talking about the ASMRthot?

Gina Lupica, aka Gibi. It's on other sites now so it's not doxing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:56 pm

LockpingLawyer is a kino channel about lockpicking, featuring only locks, shims, and a pair of hands (the guy behind the video has the good sense of not showing his face). Videos are usually very short (since most locks are shit and get picked very quickly) and to the point.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6r ... igLoZOh6FQ

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:36 am

Christ, YT is sending me Lasmren recommendations. She's blonde now, BTW. Trying to hide that Hungarian side of her but it ain't working.

I always save those tech channels but never really watch them. I'm too old to learn circuits and google.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:08 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:56 pm
LockpingLawyer is a kino channel about lockpicking, featuring only locks, shims, and a pair of hands (the guy behind the video has the good sense of not showing his face). Videos are usually very short (since most locks are shit and get picked very quickly) and to the point.

Known him for years since I'm a lockpicker myself. Yes, most locks are trash but let me tell you that man's skill is insane. Outside of top competitors he's the best picker I've ever seen. Dude opens locks in about a minute that even good pickers would struggle for hours with.
If you need to secure anything with a padlock and want that shit secure, put a disk detainer lock on it. They aren't impossible to pick but you need a special tool for those. I always carry regular picks but just about nobody lugs around a disc detainer tool all the time. But a regular pick set I've always got a pocket one with me and a full pick set in my car.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:08 am
Le Redditeur wrote:

Known him for years since I'm a lockpicker myself. Yes, most locks are trash but let me tell you that man's skill is insane. Outside of top competitors he's the best picker I've ever seen. Dude opens locks in about a minute that even good pickers would struggle for hours with.
If you need to secure anything with a padlock and want that shit secure, put a disk detainer lock on it. They aren't impossible to pick but you need a special tool for those. I always carry regular picks but just about nobody lugs around a disc detainer tool all the time. But a regular pick set I've always got a pocket one with me and a full pick set in my car.
Master of Unlocking

That’s a good skill to have. I want to get some practice locks and a good kit. Got any recommendations?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:56 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:34 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:08 am
Le Redditeur wrote:

Master of Unlocking

That’s a good skill to have. I want to get some practice locks and a good kit. Got any recommendations?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:34 am
I want to get some practice locks and a good kit. Got any recommendations?
For picks go with Multipick, Peterson or Sparrows. Southord is supposedly fine as well but I haven't ever handled them so no personal experience.
Don't bother with super cheap shit. Rather get a small set of five quality picks than a dozen garbage ones.
What you actually need:
- normal hook
- steeper hook
- half diamond
- snake rake
- bogota rake
- a good handful of tensioners
Everything else is very situational and more nice to have than necessary. For Peterson, unless you live in the USA, go with the Euro thickness ones with the purple handle. You're very unlikely to ever break a pick (haven't broken one in six years) and the thinner ones will do everything the thicker ones will but also work in very small padlocks. For Multipick, go with the standard thickness. For Sparrows, go with the ones with handles, not the ones without.

You can often find large sets of tensioners. Usually windshield wiper inserts with different widths, often with duplicates. Go and get those, preferably the non-flexible ones that aren't twisted. You can never have too many of those. If you can't put torque on the core because you have no fitting tensioner you can't pick the lock in the first place. The point of duplicates is that you can bend them to fit whatever with a pair of pliers. Surprisingly difficult, because they are made from spring steel, but possible.

As for locks, the best actual practise lock is Sparrow's revolver. Along with a pinning set you can do everything with it.
What I also do every once in a while is get sets of padlocks without keys from ebay. Often people will just collect all the locks they long lost the key for into a box and sell it for next to nothing. Be careful with shipping, though. Those boxes get heavy.
Or just go get a few cheap padlocks in the hardware store. That's the shit most people use IRL anyway. When I see what all the people in my apartment building lock up their cellar storage up with it's nothing but garbo locks that would take a minute each at best.

PS: What you don't ever need is ball or snowman picks. That's what you've got a snake rake for. It's functionally the same shape but also works in pin tumblers. You'll use that one for wafer locks, which are mostly in desk drawers, filing cabs or post boxes. Zero skill locks you can open with a bent paper clip and anything to put tension on it. Takes an hour to practise opening them. Don't get dedicated picks for that shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:14 am

>Looks at this thread for Youtube recommendations
>90% of the thread is about barely legal ASMR thots.
YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKERS
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:42 am

Lasmren has a private video detailing her whore video prices. I guess contact her if you want to see it and have thousands of dollars just laying around. :lol: