Re: TFS got copyright struck again

Post by drisko » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:04 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:57 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:38 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:53 am
I can't tell you how much I hate these guys. I never thought the abridged shit was funny.
I gave up during the Namek saga early on when they were doing that lame family guy humour. Guru going NAAAAAAAIIIIIILLLL got old right away, let alone the 50 other times they did it. They stopped writing their own jokes and turned it into their own fan fiction.

I've seen clips of the Android Saga that actually looked okay but when I watched the episodes they just retold the whole story and those decent scenes were only a small part of it. It got to the point where it was no longer a parody but them just redoing the dub with a bit of snark in it, the only good parts had Vegeta in them which leads me to believe than Lani is the only funny one.
They quickly went from making fun of the series into trying to be an alternate 'funny dub' of the series. That is where they failed.
People told them that they preferred the abridged version to the official one and it went to their head that they were the true inheritors of the series... Which even Toriyama admitted he didn't care that much about.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:45 pm

Lol, this video is amazing how delusional both lana and Neko are

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:45 pm

Give synopsis or fuck off Kaiser
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:37 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:52 pm
Guest wrote:

Give synopsis or fuck off Kaiser
To make it short, its an ego stroke, they legit think they wrote DBZ, around 19:08, lani admits they do it for money, now they are doing 'UnAbridged", its 'demo reel" again

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:19 am

Guest wrote:

It just reconfirms what I said, they took it way too seriously and saw themselves as an alternate dub rather than a parody. Especially fucking Kaiser, he straight up tries to do scenes better than the original rather than simply mock it out of love. He talks about how he pushed hard to have a fucking original score done for Gohan's final battle with Cell, they talk about doing "their version" of the characters as if they are doing a real dub.

No wonder they tried to get into actual dubbing, at this point they bought into the hype their fans created around them. Every time same comment said "this is better than the real dub, it got me through dark times" they took those cuckson's seriously.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:46 am

Was hoping for more but that's a nice healthy drop. I imagine they are going to keep bleeding cucks here as people realize whats going on.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:05 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:19 am
It just reconfirms what I said, they took it way too seriously and saw themselves as an alternate dub rather than a parody. Especially fucking Kaiser, he straight up tries to do scenes better than the original rather than simply mock it out of love. He talks about how he pushed hard to have a fucking original score done for Gohan's final battle with Cell, they talk about doing "their version" of the characters as if they are doing a real dub.

No wonder they tried to get into actual dubbing, at this point they bought into the hype their fans created around them. Every time same comment said "this is better than the real dub, it got me through dark times" they took those cuckson's seriously.
The very idea of a "behind the scenes" for an abridged gag dub of something they didn't originally create baffles and enrages me. Not to belabor the point, but I've mentioned before that I do voice work myself, so I have a lot of love for the craft, but that also comes with a deep respect for the rest of the creative process. So to see these guys treated like some group of creative titans, to see people downplay the hell out of the original writers, artists, composers, technicians, ect., and yes, the original seiyuus and voice actors... it actually offends me a bit. I hate seeing people think themselves above their station, and I hate seeing that get reinforced. And I especially hate seeing the stereotype that actors are all up their own asses given any credence.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:57 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:05 am
So to see these guys treated like some group of creative titans, to see people downplay the hell out of the original writers, artists, composers, technicians, ect., and yes, the original seiyuus and voice actors... it actually offends me a bit.
The worst part is when Kaiser rambles about Mr Satan's two sidekicks being useless to the story and how he wrote the scene of them being killed immediately to improve on what Toriyama did. You can tell by the way he talks that he didn't do it as a funny jab like when people make jokes about Trunks being the only guy to get shit done and not waste time, he did it as a fuck you to Toriyama to say "I can do this better than you".

I'm actually glad they were dumb enough to do this, it clearly shows what we already know about Kaiser being an egomaniac and how all these issues are his fault. Without him DBZ Abridged would have stayed a parody show rather than a snarky redub by a hack who thinks he runs a real dubbing studio. I can't wait until his new Demo Reel show flops hard and he has to come crawling back to DBZ Abridged a broken man.

...fucking seriously, an original score for the final Cell fight? And a shitty original animation of Dr Gero's son? Adding a new ending for 16 to still be around? Talking about "making people cry" for your comedy dub by making Goku's death more emotional? Fuck off Kaiser you pretentious hack.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:01 am

All these abridged dubs are shit anyway. Lazy, shitty comedy for stoners to laugh at. It's only funny if you're in on the joke (aka a massive fan of source material) AND you're drunk or high AND you're too young to have had much exposure to good comedic writing.

It's another Doge Walker situation, where a spurdo pulls some shit out of their ass and then think they must be a genius because other autistics liked it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:27 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:01 am
All these abridged dubs are shit anyway.
This is the only decent one, and despite the dub, not thanks to it: