Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:10 pm

They were probably always faggots, you just didn't realize it.
If Trump did one thing right it's spell out who the bitch niggas are.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:29 pm

Yep. Pretty much everyone I knew as of 2014 jumped on the Woke bandwagon, and you couldn't even talk to them anymore--when you weren't walking on eggshells not to break some longstanding rule that didn't exist until yesterday, you had to watch what you shared with thenm since it could wind up all over Facebook. And that was before they started screeching about "teaching men not to rape" and "destroying whiteness. "

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:30 pm

Yep. Pretty much everyone I knew as of 2014 jumped on the Woke bandwagon, and you couldn't even talk to them anymore--when you weren't walking on eggshells not to break some longstanding rule that didn't exist until yesterday, you had to watch what you shared with thenm since it could wind up all over Facebook. And that was before they started screeching about "teaching men not to rape" and "destroying whiteness. "

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:30 pm
Walking on eggshells sucks. I basically live a double life just to avoid any wokeness period and vote straight anti-woke in everything and keep my mouth shut irl. Hide in plain sight. If any of you fucks met me IRL you'd think I was one of the libshit woke crowd by appearance alone. Be a chameleon, vote silently, and never use your real name when having to deal with libs, don't get married, a woman should NEVER know where you live, work, or who your friends and family are.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:16 pm

I never had friends.
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:43 pm
I basically live a double life
Try living no life next time ya dingas.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:16 pm
I never had friends.
CIANigger wrote:
I basically live a double life
Try living no life next time ya dingas.
Can't. There's things I want to do.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:42 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Walking on eggshells sucks. I basically live a double life just to avoid any wokeness period and vote straight anti-woke in everything and keep my mouth shut irl. Hide in plain sight. If any of you fucks met me IRL you'd think I was one of the libshit woke crowd by appearance alone. Be a chameleon, vote silently, and never use your real name when having to deal with libs, don't get married, a woman should NEVER know where you live, work, or who your friends and family are.
Why the fuck would you choose to live like that.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:42 pm
CIANigger wrote:
There's places I want to go, things I want to do. I'm not going to stop living. Pretending to be one of them at a glance makes all their screeching go right around me while I carry on.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:42 pm
CIANigger wrote:
People are shit and are best worth avoiding. Even normalfags know this.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:00 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:48 pm
There's places I want to go, things I want to do. I'm not going to stop living. Pretending to be one of them at a glance makes all their screeching go right around me while I carry on.
What the fuck are you on about? What places couldn't you go to? What things couldn't you do?