Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:28 pm

I really have no idea how AoS would fit into the 40k continuity, seing how it some new plane of existence created after (I think) the entire reality of Ye Olde Worlde getting fucked hard, with the proper AoS lore started what must be thousands of years later.

And don't worry about Slaanesh in AoS, since he got put on a bus to make room for the Horned Rat. I think they wanted to make their fantasy line more kid-friendly by removing the god of Genderqueer Rape.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:01 pm

It's not like Khorne or Nurgle are any more kid-friendly when it comes down to it. But Slaanesh is the most lame shit god ever.
All of it's followers are edgy bondage faggots with the worst colour schemes ever. They also make for the shittest armies.
Nurgle is funny. Khorne is Metal as fuck and brings the memes. Tzeentch has the best colours and magic/psychers. His fucking Chaos Marines are fancy power armour suits with nothing but dust inside, which is pretty hilarious.

I've just seen a video explaining the plot of AoS. What a pile of shit. The only good thing about End Times was that Skaven won by nuking the moon, the logical conclusion because Orks are bitchmade pussies in Fantasy unlike their 40k counterparts.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:17 pm

It probably doesn't help that the new models look like GW wants to do their own version of He-Man.
And hilariously enough, the only fantasy orcs worth a damn are the Black Orcs, who used to be slaves to the Chaos Dwarves (aka Middle-Eastern Dwarves). Makes ya think.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:47 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:28 pm
I really have no idea how AoS would fit into the 40k continuity, seing how it some new plane of existence created after (I think) the entire reality of Ye Olde Worlde getting fucked hard, with the proper AoS lore started what must be thousands of years later.
They stopped doing the joint continuity thing years before AoS.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:56 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:47 am
They stopped doing the joint continuity thing years before AoS.
While that's true, they stopped that in the late 90s, you could still pretend.
The joint continuity was basically that Warhammer Fantasy was on an isolated world in the Eye of Terror. With the dawn of the Dark Eldar and thus the origin story for Slaanesh that was done for immediately.
Just why do they think Slaanesh needs an origin story anyway? The fuck is it with GW and their love with that gay, lame bullshit chaos god? None of the others have an "origin story" so why the shittest of all gods?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:22 pm

I think they pretty much did it to make the Eldar more grimdark by fucking up their afterlife. That's basically it.
Giving Slaanesh special treatment is extra funny considering how much of a failure he is in AoS. Dude got replaced by a rat.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:11 pm

In all fairness, The Horned Rat is the best Fantasy god. And I don't count it as Chaos because that's AoS Fake News.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:32 pm

He's like what happens if Tzeentch and Nurgle did a fusion dance.

And ACTUAL LEE, he's been a minor Chaos God for a long time, similar to folks like the Chaos Dwarven's god, or everyone's favorite Necoho (the God of Atheism). Even had the Verminlords since 4th edition, which are basically his version of Greater Daemons (except for the once that are actually promoted Skaven, so these critters pull double duty as Daemon Princes).
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:04 am

Don't even get into Warhammer gods stuff. Don't make me lecture you on hydra and the gods of order.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:06 am

https://nichegamer.com/2020/03/10/billi ... -blizzard/

Blizzard is already pozzed, it's going to get even worse.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.