Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:45 am

I hate to say it, but there are a lot of ways to fuck in public. On the airplane, in some fast food restaurant, etc. Degenerative stuff. But it's burgershit I tell ya.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:12 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:45 am
I hate to say it, but there are a lot of ways to fuck in public. On the airplane, in some fast food restaurant, etc. Degenerative stuff. But it's burgershit I tell ya.
Not a chance you could do that here. In some restroom? Sure. Not that people won't notice but they will be too polite to mention it. But in a cinema? The only time I've ever been in a cinema that wasn't absolutely packed was when I've seen a re-run of In & Out. It was 2,50€ and we were only three people in the cinema. The only thing I remember of the movie is that the credits ran to Village People's Macho Man, which was the best thing about the entire movie.

Because, ironically, you've got to be an incredibly massive faggot to dislike that song.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:40 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:54 am
Flusho wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:53 pm

But even then, if the only people who were fans of my work, were all of these absolute rejects, I would hate myself more than I already do, too
His fanbase wasn't like that 10 years ago. It's only that way now because 99% of them have left due to him no longer producing videos and being a cunt in general. Yeah, his fans were always spastic shitheads, but it wasn't always the tranny-fest it is now. They're just the only ones left because anyone else with a modicum of common sense abandoned the faggot long ago.
I have a loose theory that the fanbase for online creators (including severely lapsed ones like Spoons) has degenerated largely into disability-for-questionable-reasons folks and NEETbux shitters largely because the creators can't fucking stop whining about their "jobs" on social media. Even when I liked some of these people, it always stuck in my craw how they would lowkey (and sometimes not so lowkey) complain about how they were always WORKING SO HARD YOU GUYS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH WORK THIS IS. Probably alienated the shit out of anyone working a more traditional (and presumably much more demanding) job and just wanted some fucking silly shit to watch.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:44 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:40 am
I have a loose theory that the fanbase for online creators (including severely lapsed ones like Spoons) has degenerated largely into disability-for-questionable-reasons folks and NEETbux shitters largely because the creators can't fucking stop whining about their "jobs" on social media. Even when I liked some of these people, it always stuck in my craw how they would lowkey (and sometimes not so lowkey) complain about how they were always WORKING SO HARD YOU GUYS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH WORK THIS IS. Probably alienated the shit out of anyone working a more traditional (and presumably much more demanding) job and just wanted some fucking silly shit to watch.
Hell, it wasn't that long ago that it was so hard to monetize anything that the very idea of doing shit online "for the money" was a punchline. Today they set up Patreons before they finish their first video.

Recently I checked out Telegram for the first time (the "private" social network which wants a phone number to use it) and stumbled across James Allsup, a political sperg that's been banned from YouTube, Twitter, Patreon, etc. Despite being shut down from everything, he's still there on his last social network... and still plotting how to squeeze shekels out of sitting in front of a camera and talking over NowThis AIDS videos. In the past you'd look at that guy and think, "Wow, to continue after all that... he must really be dedicated to spreading the truth." No, today they're pretty much dedicated to finding and converting paypigs forever.

Most of those things cost no money, are a luxury or are a joke for someone at his level (a scheduler to get him podcast interviews? Okay.) But since somebody's paying somebody, they should pay me. I think the only person I've ever seen who has outright said "I don't give a shit about your money" was fucking Varg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:58 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:40 am
I have a loose theory that the fanbase for online creators (including severely lapsed ones like Spoons) has degenerated largely into disability-for-questionable-reasons folks and NEETbux shitters largely because the creators can't fucking stop whining about their "jobs" on social media. Even when I liked some of these people, it always stuck in my craw how they would lowkey (and sometimes not so lowkey) complain about how they were always WORKING SO HARD YOU GUYS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH WORK THIS IS.
Not so much a theory as truth that hasn't been recognized by mainstream plebbiteurs yet. When your "job" is slapping some shit in Vegas and playing a bideo jame, you've got to be a world-class narcissist to try to make that out to be back-breaking. All these assholes love to bitch about how hard their lives are. "I'm BUSTING MAH ASS DOOD!" They're so far removed from what the word means they can't even conceive what it would be like to have an actual ball-busting job. Something like loading trucks all day for minimum wage, working as a prison guard among career criminals, or delivering mail in a route with no mounted portion (means you walk the entire day, every day.) Hell, flipping burgers in itself is infinitely harder than sitting on ass, hitting "record" and firing up Super Doki Doki Panic 2 Brothers RL for your stream cucks.

The only people who can listen to the constant BS about how hard their jobs are and not get pissed are other people with no conception of what a hard job is. I get that various platforms like to fuck around with monetization and it's a pain to not have clear clock-in, clock-out hours. But what you get out of it is to do for work what others do for fun, and you get paid way more than most normal jobs. Let alone jobs that the streamer could realistically apply and be accepted for. These fuckers like Chantal and DSP should be on the ground, kissing their fans' feet, because they are unemployable anywhere else.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Flusho

Post by Flusho » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:22 pm

I didn’t mean his entire fan base, just the lunatics crazy enough to reach out to him, repeatedly.
He clearly feeds on approval, and the most consistent and constant approval has been from, degenerates.
You seek what feeds you.
Eventually, you become what you seek.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:36 pm

Autism attracts more autism, as it is written in the Book of Voice.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:19 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:47 am
You're comparing apples with oranges
Indeed. Smaller game developer studios are a dime a dozen. Telltale might've dominated the market for adventure titles for a time, but that genre is way past its prime.
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:53 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:05 am
The worst thing is that the dragon guy gave him some expensive gift a while back. I don't know if it was a VR headset or a boardgame, but it was definitely worth more than $100. And yet Spoony shows no gratitude or kindness towards someone who's just trying to help them.
The Dragonkin sent him a few things. April too. But the saga of the board game is the best.
Hey, right. That Shaminar fellow. I wonder why his dragonkin avatar now longer has a Wario cap on... :mrgreen:

And why do these people think a single bit of soulless merchandize or a short clip by some washed-up C-list actor is enough to resurrect Good Spoony?
Let me make things nice and sparkling clear, there was no Good Spoony.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:58 am
The only people who can listen to the constant BS about how hard their jobs are and not get pissed are other people with no conception of what a hard job is.
Nicely put. It's just always been one of those things that irritated me about this whole sphere even before the DHI detox kicked in. I specifically remember having a massive eye-roll moment with Game Grumps. See, I never really enjoyed enjoyed their stuff, but it fight right into my work schedule; I'd wake up to one video and come home to another, so it was a nice reliable bit of respite. The eye roll happened when they started talking about hiring an editor. I seriously thought they were joking at first. You fuckers play a game for a few hours, split the footage into 10-ish-minute chunks, slap an intro onto each chunk, and maybe do a handful of cuts and embellishments beyond that. That few hours of playing a game (not even every day, mind) doesn't leave time enough for that? Fucking seriously?

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:56 am

My girlfriend and I worked at the movies so there was always an empty theater to oralize in. Once went down on her right behind a group of people just for the lulz. So if you think people are sexing in the back, they are.