Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:43 am

Don't let the horde of screeching shitlib women fool you, Weinstein was a piece of shit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:45 am

In the battle between women and Jews, we lose.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:04 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:37 am
Not to mention his zombie penis.
It only is that way because he fucked enough wenches to last multiple lifetimes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:54 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:00 pm
This fucker never had a chance. He's fat, ugly, LOOKS the part of a disgusting creeper and is white. He's the CNN approved poster child for rape and sexual assault. Harvey could've filmed and gotten signed testimonies from all these women for all his sexual exploits but it wouldn't have mattered. In a system that panders to women you have to protect yourself and he chose to think he was untouchable. I don't believe for one second he forced anyone to do anything. Women came to him and offered themselves up for a fuck and suck for movie roles and favors.

TLDR; Women are actively encouraged never to own their choices, so it's always men's fault...somehow.
Being one of (((them))) didn’t save him either. Meanwhile boy rapist Asia Argento still roams free, and there’s actually documented evidence supporting the validity of her crimes unlike the Harvey hearsay.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:29 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:15 pm
Quite honestly the dumbest shit I've ever seen. If I hadn't already hated him for being a Pedowood kike, that embarrassing shit show of him going to court with that stroller looking more fake than American cheese would've made me instantly assume that he's guilty as fuck the micro instant I saw him.
What an absolute dipshit. Imagine being a millionaire Pedowood tribesman and not being able to get a lawyer to tell him that's a dumb idea.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:39 am

Told you niggers they'd Cosby him. Zero evidence, unreliable "witnesses", but hey enjoy prison because you fucked some literal whores and now it's Current Year.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:45 am

I see what you're saying. Then again, you see this old Pedowood yid doing his worst Oy Vey! impression and then get asked "Did this filthy Kikewood fuck rape somebody?". Guilty. This case being a shit show? Who cares? Dude is guilty of well worse things than "forcing" some slag into sucking his dick. I'd bet a cool 1k €uroshekels on the dude having molested children.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:29 am
Imagine being a millionaire Pedowood tribesman and not being able to get a lawyer to tell him that's a dumb idea.
His lawyers, and R Kelly's lawyers, are going to need surgery as it is to remove their faces from their palms
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:46 am
His lawyers, and R Kelly's lawyers, are going to need surgery as it is to remove their faces from their palms
Last I saw, Harvey's lawyer was pulling a Ty Beard in the media about how it's not over yet, it's halftime, etc etc

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:08 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:07 am
Last I saw, Harvey's lawyer was pulling a Ty Beard in the media about how it's not over yet, it's halftime, etc etc
Well, unlike Ty Beard, he's not wrong. Big Bad Harv's got another rape case or two out there as well as about a million civil lawsuits. He's going to be fucked long and hard for a very, very long time
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:45 am
I'd bet a cool 1k €uroshekels on the dude having molested children.
I'd take you up on that bet. He's been made out to be Satan so I think we'd have heard about it by now. Seems to me that he's been thrown under the bus because he's the only sexual predator in Hollywood who's interested in beautiful, adult women
Kugelfisch wrote: