Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:32 am
I’ll never get the Harley Quinn fanbase. She’s a dumb slut flunky to Joker who’s original fanbase were stupid cunts who used her to justify their shitty/abusive relationships.
Her original fanbase was autistic masturbators. They abandoned the autistic masturbators for normalfag masturbators and now they're paying the cost.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:07 pm

I mean, she was a hot clown-type you could fuck. Now they've shot themselves in the foot by having turned her into a mere slut.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:07 pm
I mean, she was a hot clown-type you could fuck. Now they've shot themselves in the foot by having turned her into a mere slut.
She went from clown slut to hot topic slut eventually. She’s just one of those worthless characters I want to see get annihilated by a competent villain like Bane or Deathstroke.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:13 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:21 pm
This is about the only bit that sounds credible. They might just fear a situation like this:

"Man, this Batman movie was awesome! Maybe I should check out the comics!"
"..."
"Why is Batman black in this one?"

I feel they did a similar blunder when they cashed in on the autism that is the Teen Titans not-Animu by... splitting up the Titans in Nu 52 and retconning the team out of existance.
Mavel did this exact thing. For example, they replaced Tony Stark with a black teenage girl who loves science named Riri Williams at the height of Marvel movie popularity. (I don't read this crap, but apparently Stark was killed off by Captain Marvel, and has since been replaced by a clone and Capt. Marvel never faces any consequences.) Captain America was revealed to have always been a secret Nazi for his whole career. He has apparently been replaced by a non-Nazi copy that was...created by a cosmic cube or some stupid crap.

DC is planning to replace Green Lantern with a black teenage girl who loves science and hacked the Green Lantern battery or whatever controls Green Lantern rings and made it give her a ring. Apparently this character was created by the same guy that created the Iron Man teenage girl replacement.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:05 am

Two guesses as to what color skin the writer has
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:34 am

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:05 am
Two guesses as to what color skin the writer has
(It doesn't matter if you're) Black or White.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:07 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:34 pm
If Western comic publishers cared about actual sales and profits, they would've never gotten as infected with SJWism as they did.
Early storyboards for the next-gen Avengers:
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:14 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:32 am
I’ll never get the Harley Quinn fanbase. She’s a dumb slut flunky to Joker who’s original fanbase were stupid cunts who used her to justify their shitty/abusive relationships. Now she’s this woke symbol of femcuntism championed by sad weak will...oh I get it now.
What fanbase? Everyone liked Margot's hot ass in Suicide Squad but if the character had a fanbase her movie would have made more than $20 at the box office.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:21 am

The character does have a fanbase. There's a reason Harley got put in the comics and fucking Red Claw and the Sewer King didn't.
The problem is that Margot's Harley isn't even remotely recognisable as Harley
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:26 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:07 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:34 pm
If Western comic publishers cared about actual sales and profits, they would've never gotten as infected with SJWism as they did.
Early storyboards for the next-gen Avengers:
SpoilerShow
Hmm the proportions are weird and everything's flat but it's eh. Looks that shit up and oh my gawd!!!!1 Ew.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.