Boxing/MMA

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Boxing/MMA

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:32 am

I hope the paycheck was worth it. Imagine being able to face off Jake Paul in the ring and not training like a maniac to utterly obliterate the muppet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:02 am

All that's left is suicide.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:02 am
All that's left is suicide.
I'd have said him being a sandnigger that was all he could ever hope for. But this particular desert rat had a shot at, for once, being of value. Suicide is too good for him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:01 am

Deontay 'To this Day' Wilder sparked by Gypsy King
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:05 pm

Not even a decision, either. Went out like a bitch in the 7th.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:31 pm

You can see why he didn't want to fight Joshua. Or any other top ten heavyweight, really
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:14 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:31 pm
You can see why he didn't want to fight Joshua.
Shame the fight between Joshua and Fury won't happen for a long time because of the rematch clause (unless Wilder refuses, which I doubt) on Fury's side and mandatory title defenses on Joshua's side.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:16 am

I was kinda expecting Jesus Freak to go forward with high guard and annoy the shit out of the nigger in close range for 12 rounds (then somehow lose the decision via corrupt judges :lol: ) but wasn't expecting that level of pure offensive one sided murder rape. It's funny how Fury & his coach were 100% honest about their game plan (go for a slug fest to get the knockout) but no one believed it.

Wilder definitely needs a warm up fight after that kind of exposure. From now on he doesn't have the aura of invincibility +5 bonus, everyone will try to emulate Fury (and Ortiz to some extent), it will never be the same. Freak show fight with Francis Nganou would be quite fun but boxing is so lame with match making such thing will never happen. Boxing sucks compared MMA/Kickboxing proved again!

Fury pretty much cleared out everything he is THE best boxer now (I don't like P4P arguments, midgets can't beat bigger guys, end of story) he can just retire and become a comedian or something.

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:31 pm
You can see why he didn't want to fight Joshua. Or any other top ten heavyweight, really
It's Brit Nigger who was kinda sorta ducking by agreeing to super restrictive contracts. Though it doesn't matter anymore considering Taco Sanchez knocked him out already and motivated Sanchez can most likely do it again, even though Sanchez will never be motivated again.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:34 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:14 am
unless Wilder refuses, which I doubt
Mate, Wilder's not gonna take that rematch. He knows he can't beat Fury. He has no boxing fundamentals. He's a one punch man and we've seen what happens when he can't throw that one punch. He gets destroyed.
I'm honestly not seeing much for Wilder beyond retirement. He can't avoid elite level opposition any more, especially if he wants to be champion again. He can't beat Fury and I think he knows he can't beat Joshua either.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:16 am
It's Brit Nigger who was kinda sorta ducking by agreeing to super restrictive contracts
Bullshit. Wilder wanted 50/50 to fight Joshua. Joshua has most of the belts, the better record and draws in much bigger crowds (Joshua sold out Wembley at 90,000. The first fight with Fury sold something like 30,000 and most of them were there to see Fury) Yet Wilder thinks he deserves 50/50.
It's a dodge, plain and simple. Wilder's never been in there with a top level opponent. This would have happened years ago if he had. Wilder's a bum and a hype job. Wilder can complain that Joshua wasn't offering enough money but he would have made something like $120 million on that fight alone if he did the DAZN deal. Instead he fought Fury for much less and got schooled twice
AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:16 am
motivated Sanchez can most likely do it again
Bullshit again. People point to Ruiz's lack of fitness to take away from AJ's comeback victory. Ruiz was never fit, on his worst day AJ had him on the canvas and frankly I don't see Ruiz being a stone or two lighter making much difference at all.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote: