Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:31 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:39 pm
Blizzard fans have been unable to let go of the past.
I assume most people jumped ship when Diablo 3 surfaced and when that first or second WoW expansion hit. I'm not a wowfag so I can't pin it down.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:31 pm
CIANigger wrote:
I assume most people jumped ship when Diablo 3 surfaced and when that first or second WoW expansion hit. I'm not a wowfag so I can't pin it down.
It honestly was about the time Activision started to sink it's tentacles into Blizzard's every hole.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:52 pm

Blizzard was a great company, I concur. They provided free servers, updated their games way past the point of profitability and had great customer relations. id was was my favorite company because they would release their game engine's source code, ensuring their games would live forever in the hands of their fans. Of course, like Blizzard, once id was bought and sold there is no corporate reason to cater to their customers. Things change when art gets big. Sort of like the film industry.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:35 am

Guest wrote:
Some might've also lost their patience with that Project Titan (which would later become Overcuck). Their prestigious name alone allowed them to keep game journos busy for years without actually showing anything.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:07 pm
They can just retitle it to make it conform to Chinese dogma.

Speaking of... isn't the Chinese version of WoW censored in that all the undead are some kind of mutant instead? A shame this wasn't retconned into actual Warcraft lore for Warcraft 3 Refucked. Imagine the cries of impotent rage that would've ensued.
If i recall in WOW Classic, they removed skeletons from all over the world especially when you die.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:23 am

Guest wrote:
CIANigger wrote:
I know WOW's peak of subscriptions was at Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion, and then it started to go down.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:12 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:23 am
Guest wrote:
CIANigger wrote:
I know WOW's peak of subscriptions was at Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion, and then it started to go down.
Which means people bought that on the experience from TBC. They already hated WoTLK, tha one is what made them decide to quit.

Blizzard got my hate when theyr raped the starcraft and diablo series with SC2 and D3

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:12 pm

Which might be around the same time that bioware turned to shit? I think ME2 was already a step down and the rest of their games were trash from there.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:49 pm

Bioware was always shit. The good games were accidents, they happened by luck to turn out well instead of shit.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:49 pm
Bioware was always shit. The good games were accidents, they happened by luck to turn out well instead of shit.
Yeah, Bioware always attracted a certain type of fan.
For all the positives KOTOR had, I still felt it was overrated. Far more than the Gospel the online community was praising it to be. (i.e. what they say about Mass Effect now).

So has Blizzard given up on WoW finally? I haven't really followed them since Starcraft 2 sucked.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.