Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:04 am

ban wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:48 am
StarCraft: Ghost is an important part of gaming history. Ghost had a rocky development cycle and, with Blizzard putting the game on "indefinite hold" in 2006, it ultimately never saw the light of day. Until now.
An important part of gaming history. Really? Relly you fucking sped? Have you ever played any video games in your fucking life beyond the dried-up balls of dung that blizzard's been feeding you?
What a load of shit. I remember game journo shills hyping it up at the time but I just looked at some footage and it isn't all that good at all. It might have been ok at the time but it got cancelled in 2006 for a reason, by then games like RE4, God of War and DMC5 came out and even in 2006 it would have looked dated. Now it looks ancient, it looks like a slightly above average 2003 (that game just screams early 2000s) third person shooter on the PS2 and after Gears of War (or more accurately, kill.switch) those old 3rd person shooters on consoles were best left forgotten.

No one is nostalgic for that shit, it's like playing Atari games that aren't Pacman or Space Invaders.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:35 am

The real kino Blizzard leak was the adventure game by the visionaries behind Zelda for the CDI.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Anybody remember this?

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:38 pm

SC Ghost couldve been great.

Now you here all these morons go the graphics arent that great and the movement is janky. Like its not a game from over a decade ago? Like its not even close to being half finished? Seriously lol if you think the end product would play and look the same.... People are idiots.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:39 pm

hear* you moron

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:24 pm

Soycraft Hoes wouldn't have lived up to Old Blizzard's quality standards. They tried their hands at a stealth action platformer with a multiplayer mode ripped off of C&C Renegade, and they just couldn't even.

Conspiracy theory time: Blizzard leaked this on purpose so people will start talking about this forgotten game again. Then they can remake it as a Current Year Tomb Raider ripoff to shut up their fanbase.
StarCraft: Ghost is an important part of gaming history. Ghost had a rocky development cycle and, with Blizzard putting the game on "indefinite hold" in 2006, it ultimately never saw the light of day. Until now.
The game was barely a part of gaming history to begin with. How important could it possibly be?
Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:35 am
The real kino Blizzard leak was the adventure game by the visionaries behind Zelda for the CDI.
It's a shame Telltale Games is no longer around. They would've had a field day with a reboot.
Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:30 am
I forgot why I recited this old boring story. Ive never played a Jizzard game and I guess I just don't known where the cultism comes from.
It's easy, really. Much like how Spoony's fanbase is still revolving around the Good Spoony era from several years ago, Blizzard fans still fondly remember the days of Good Blizzard, back when they'd only release a game when the stars align, but would usually deliver what was basically the best waifu of its genre (if the legends are to be believed, at least).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:24 pm
Conspiracy theory time: Blizzard leaked this on purpose so people will start talking about this forgotten game again. Then they can remake it as a Current Year Tomb Raider ripoff to shut up their fanbase.
Chinks are afraid of ghosts so I'm not sure who this remake would be made for.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:07 pm

They can just retitle it to make it conform to Chinese dogma.

Speaking of... isn't the Chinese version of WoW censored in that all the undead are some kind of mutant instead? A shame this wasn't retconned into actual Warcraft lore for Warcraft 3 Refucked. Imagine the cries of impotent rage that would've ensued.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:30 am
ban wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:48 am
Seriously, what the fuck is it with Blizzdrones always looking like the stereotypical neckbeard geeks that nobody wants to associate with because they can sense the autism and virginity coming from them?
I forgot why I recited this old boring story. Ive never played a Jizzard game and I guess I just don't known where the cultism comes from.
Blizzard, or rather the people that founded it and it's flagship games, actually were really good....FOR THE TIME. There was quality control put into their work, they talked to their customers, and they played their own games and made decent balance decisions and while they ripped off most of Lord of the Rings for WoW, scifi shit like Starship Troopers/RoboCop/Aliens/Predator with Starcraft, and every D&D 9 Hells campaign ever with Diablo, they put their own spin on them to where it was paying homage in most cases and taking the piss, it was fun story wise, and certain threads were well scripted and sucked you in.

That's all gone now, and much like Spoony fart sniffers, Blizzard fans have been unable to let go of the past. It WAS good, but it's not anymore. War3 and Brood War were fun as shit, but those are long done and it's not the same company anymore that gives a shit to keep them alive because those don't impress their investors who want to see growth growth growth without any care as to how they do it. They just want to see all the numbers up and the money to roll in, which China allows them to do via sheer population density.

If the Wu Flu would hurry up and crash their numbers and economy I'd be so happy to watch all these companies squirm for a bit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:12 pm

>not mentioning how much Blizzard ripped off Games Workshop when talking about Blizzard's lack of originality

I can't even.
-Yours Truly