Retarded wiki sites

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Retarded wiki sites

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:18 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:15 pm
they called him a bigot or something even though he tried to be reasonable and polite
Well that certainly sounds like The Escapist
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:26 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:34 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:56 am
You don’t seem like the kind of guy who’d use that site, they have dead animal pics and shit.
I didn't know that they had dead animals on there. But you're right, I didn't care much for that wiki.

I had two friends that had pages made about them. One of them absolutely doesn't deserve it and the other is an extremely minor LOLcow (so minor that FoxDick doesn't have a thread about him). I went on there to try to mitigate the damages, make things clearer, and remove things that were blatant lies.

I checked out the TGWTG page of course and it was mostly outdated material and also CTC lies.

If the site is permanently dead, nothing of value will be lost.

They got some sick fuck shit on there, and yeah most of their content is just lies. To me facts are funnier than lies. The “owners” or whoever had that Null level of untouchable smugness, but everyone falls eventually.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm
Something happened to ED several months prior to its death.

I'd updated and fixed the TGWTG page. It was pretty terrible and inaccurate before. For "members" they had guys like LittleKuriboh that were never part of the site. And Holly Brownbag wasn't listed at all. Fixed all that and updated the photos to show them in their middle-aged glory.

I went back there several months later and most of it was gone, especially all the stuff about Holly. You couldn't find it even in the edit history.
You don’t seem like the kind of guy who’d use that site, they have dead animal pics and shit.
Well if they didn't have dead animals pics they might as well would of had because if you go to the offended part you'll see some truly fucked up shit, fake or not. Worst then any horror movie I've ever seen, as reality is stranger than fiction I assure you.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:06 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:11 pm
Guest wrote:
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm
Something happened to ED several months prior to its death.

I'd updated and fixed the TGWTG page. It was pretty terrible and inaccurate before. For "members" they had guys like LittleKuriboh that were never part of the site. And Holly Brownbag wasn't listed at all. Fixed all that and updated the photos to show them in their middle-aged glory.

I went back there several months later and most of it was gone, especially all the stuff about Holly. You couldn't find it even in the edit history.
Well if they didn't have dead animals pics they might as well would of had because if you go to the offended part you'll see some truly fucked up shit, fake or not. Worst then any horror movie I've ever seen, as reality is stranger than fiction I assure you.
There are people who claim to be emotionless and that nothing gets them, those people are liars. Everyone has a weakness to exploit.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:26 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn't know that they had dead animals on there. But you're right, I didn't care much for that wiki.

I had two friends that had pages made about them. One of them absolutely doesn't deserve it and the other is an extremely minor LOLcow (so minor that FoxDick doesn't have a thread about him). I went on there to try to mitigate the damages, make things clearer, and remove things that were blatant lies.

I checked out the TGWTG page of course and it was mostly outdated material and also CTC lies.

They got some sick fuck shit on there, and yeah most of their kahntent is just lies. To me facts are funnier than lies. The “owners” or whoever had that Null level of untouchable smugness, but everyone falls eventually.
He's not untouchable he's just a pussy.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:04 am

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:26 am
Liar Revealed wrote:

They got some sick fuck shit on there, and yeah most of their kahntent is just lies. To me facts are funnier than lies. The “owners” or whoever had that Null level of untouchable smugness, but everyone falls eventually.
He's not untouchable he's just a pussy.
He’ll get his one day, and believe me when I say that I look forward to it.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:28 am

Well ED's restored. It's awwwwright!
https://encyclopediadramatica.wiki/index.php/Main_Page
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:31 pm

>Spoony's page last changed in June 2016

You sure about that?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:41 pm

Well sort of. I tried going back to some articles I used to look at like the Guy with the glasses one and it's dated and plus most of the images I distinctly remember seeing are missing.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:54 pm

Both isn't surprising seeing how this is obviously just taken directly from an archived version of the site made years ago.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette