What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:52 am

I like final fantasy 6 but there's just so many better games that don't get enough praise, like phantasy star 4 or breath of fire 3.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:57 am

The Phantasy Star series is objectively dogshit because of Sega, tbh.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:00 am
Complicity wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:04 pm
I wasn't going to buy Persona 5 Royal anyway (it's the same game with some DLC attached); now that the cucks at ATLUS USA did PedoEra's bidding and removed the scene during which the blonde guy is molested by two drunken old faggots, many more won't buy that it either.

I started playing Let It Die again after quitting years ago; it's still not p2w as far as i can tell.
My country is currently at war with Malta so i haven't done much other than raiding their bases.
Honestly, this is what Persona fans deserve. They're all woke socjus shitlibs anyway. If they had taste, they'd be playing proper SMT and not the watered-down version for baka gaijin whito piggu weebs. It's like complaining when you find out PBR has 2% actual piss in it. What did you expect?

They should have left the scene in, because persona fans deserve to be molested by two drunken old faggots. /edgepost
Tobefaire, the last truly good Persona game was Eternal Punishment, released 20 years ago. Everything after that was faggy weebshit, and it got even worse when Persona 4 unfortunately escalated the casualization to the extreme + it infected everything under Atlus, including the core SMT series.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:31 am

Inncoent sin got re-released on the PSP which would technically be the last good one, but yeah I know what you mean. Persona really did get ruined by normies.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:42 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:52 am
I like final fantasy 6 but there's just so many better games that don't get enough praise, like phantasy star 4 or breath of fire 3.
Breath of Fire 3 is a truly fantastic title, tbh. Shame that the psp release (one of the only legal US releases) is laggy as fuck.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:34 am

Guest wrote: Tobefaire, the last truly good Persona game was Eternal Punishment, released 20 years ago. Everything after that was faggy weebshit,
Persona and SMT was always weaboo shit. It is a Japanese franchise.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:35 am

Booted up FFV. I forgot how long the intro is. But at least when they do give you your starting classes, they start you off with 6. You have plenty of options from the jump. More than I can say for a lot of games that tried to be like FFV, including that bravely default shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:29 pm

FFV is so friggin' good. It's a shame they axed the job system from the main franchise and replaced it with... stuff I guess.
mad bum wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:52 am
I dunno, I hear a lot of people speak highly of BoF 3.
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:04 am
Tobefaire, the last truly good Persona game was Eternal Punishment, released 20 years ago. Everything after that was faggy weebshit, and it got even worse when Persona 4 unfortunately escalated the casualization to the extreme + it infected everything under Atlus, including the core SMT series.
Afaik, all the Personas before Persona 3 are very much SMT games with school setting. It's the PS2 era that set the new "gold" standard.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:45 pm

They had to, Japan gave them shit for years for copying Dragon Quest in such a blatant way. And yes on the first three Personas(P1, P2&2E) since they're made by the same gangsters :

Same guys mostly did SMT1,2,3 and the Digital Devils as well, with Kaneko being the big brains behind SMT3.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:29 pm
Afaik, all the Personas before Persona 3 are very much SMT games with school setting. It's the PS2 era that set the new "gold" standard.
[/quote]
P1 and P2 are sequels to if... which even as a spinoff is mainline SMT.