What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Bobito

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Bobito » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:38 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:41 am
One of the main gimmicks of IBO is that humanity used to be terrorized by giant-fuckoff Mobile Armors 300 years ago until they came up with armor that would counter their beam spam. The armor is probably still in use since the setting has suffered from a decline in technology, and they're mostly just cobbling together stuff from the past (a lot of the high-end Gundams are 300 year old models that have finally been restorted to their original glory).

Some of the fancier Mobile Suits alsolet you directly interface with them via some implant, which uses some Indian-sounding name I can't for the life of me remember.

What I find kinda neat is that the main protagonist's Gundam keeps getting upgraded with bits and pieces scavenged from his fallen enemies.
It seems like a bit more elaborated gundam x universe, a friend recommended me ibo but he has terrible tastes and he was watching it mostly because of the edginess, following the story on a game seems like a better option for me.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:28 am

Anybody here played Wolcen? It looks pretty good from the gameplay trailer. Almost like a proper, modern, Diablo 2.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:55 pm

The only thing that ever came close to Diablo 1 and 2 was Path of Exile but sadly GGG turned into an Activision Blizzard clone over the years and completely fucked the original game by altering soundtrack, gameplay, lore for the worse and feature plus power creep the game into oblivion etc.

Wolcen looks more like a Diablo 3 clone and from what I read on the forums some time ago people are not happy they deviated from the original vision.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:37 pm

I liked PoE at first but even I didn't have the autism to play that game so much. And too much pride to just look up a build.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:29 pm

The skill tree seems like PoE but with a layer of autism on top. That seems different at first but it doesn't actually fundamentally change anything.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:27 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:28 am
Anybody here played Wolcen? It looks pretty good from the gameplay trailer. Almost like a proper, modern, Diablo 2.

Found the Gaymen Laming fan

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 pm

Temtem
WMH Iceborne
Wreckfest
Halo MCC
WoW Classic

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:25 am

I see they are bots of culture.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:47 pm

I would have left their botposts up if they didn't have links as signatures.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:04 pm

I wasn't going to buy Persona 5 Royal anyway (it's the same game with some DLC attached); now that the cucks at ATLUS USA did PedoEra's bidding and removed the scene during which the blonde guy is molested by two drunken old faggots, many more won't buy that it either.

I started playing Let It Die again after quitting years ago; it's still not p2w as far as i can tell.
My country is currently at war with Malta so i haven't done much other than raiding their bases.