The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:49 am

I hope the next movie has him fight against Trump.
CIANigger wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:31 pm
Who the fuck buys physical media post 2005???
Who wants to own stuff in Current Year, comrade?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:17 am
Die Hard and other Fox films have suddenly been discounted at all my stores, I'm assuming because Disney's changing the studio name, but I don't really see John McClane showing up on Disney+.
Ever since Disney bought FOX tons of FOX stuff has been showing up at liquidations stores like Big Lots. No idea what they're planning, but something is definitely up.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:52 am

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:22 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:06 am
I don't have a good version - the Blu-ray is OOP and the only version is edited online. Also, as a bit of a audio/videophile, I don't want to download and re-encode an HD video that has already been encoded, also the loss of lossless audio kinda sucks.
Why are bricks so important anyway? I get that it looks nice but I just don't get the cerebral appeal of it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:53 am

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:22 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:06 am
I don't have a good version - the Blu-ray is OOP and the only version is edited online. Also, as a bit of a audio/videophile, I don't want to download and re-encode an HD video that has already been encoded, also the loss of lossless audio kinda sucks.
Why is HD so important anyway? I get that it looks nice but I just don't get the cerebral appeal of it.
Nude scenes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:47 am

Salmonella wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:43 pm
Ever since Disney bought FOX tons of FOX stuff has been showing up at liquidations stores like Big Lots. No idea what they're planning, but something is definitely up.
They ultimate keikaku is to unperson all of their undesirable IPs so nobody else can make profit off of them and people will be forced to funnel their cash to the IPs the Mouse does care about.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:49 am

Old Die Hard is going into the vault while the PG-13 China approved reboot is forced upon us.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:27 am

Talk about a blu-ray spergout...

I'm not going to watch that video, but I'm having trouble picturing how could he come up with so many "reasons", I'm just going to guess these are mostly petty or silly reasons to dislike it. The only thing I really fucking despised was the regional locking and copy protections (that's kind of a problem when you buy something you can't even use on your computer), you can still find bunch of releases that suffer from that, and I wouldn't be surprised if James owned a lot of the earliest blu-ray stuff, which suffers from all the problems.

Either way, I just torrent it. Fuck any streaming services, they have mostly their "original" garbage and some non-offensive stuff that's still allowed, and there is either no "Steam for movies", or even if it exists, I just don't want to pay 20 or more dollars for a single movie. Movie industry simply lost to piracy due to their greed and stupidity. If it wasn't for streaming, their mannerisms would remind me of riding around in a horse buggy when everyone else just uses cars.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:24 pm

Any good torrent programs at all? Tried BitTorrent in the past, worked fine at first then fucked up, tried utorrent 2 (the most sstableone apparently) now but it didn't work.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:33 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:24 pm
Any good torrent programs at all? Tried BitTorrent in the past, worked fine at first then fucked up, tried utorrent 2 (the most sstableone apparently) now but it didn't work.
I hear a lot of good things about qBittorrent.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:35 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:33 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:24 pm
I hear a lot of good things about qBittorrent.
Second. Transmission is great if you're a Mac fag, such as I.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.