DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:05 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:01 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:58 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:54 pm
Poonoo, did you fuck the site again? Getting that weird white screen error posting more and more frequently.
Probably in panic mode trying everything to keep ASS out and failing yet again :lol:
For the record, ASS, I was in the "don't ban" camp. Even so your constant refusal to post a picture of what you think a real woman is continues to be a massive red flag.
A red flag for not being a complete tool?
It would be on the level of a 12 year old being pushed into doing something by others saying "ooooh you dont dare to do this prove it prove it"
Sorry Im too mature for that and wont just throw somebody I know on the entire with a board of stalking psychopaths. After all they did I have 0 faith in them not just going to stalk that girl / send her messages about me.
I rather have you people feel some way about me than bothering some innocent girl.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:05 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:58 pm

Probably in panic mode trying everything to keep ASS out and failing yet again :lol:
For the record, ASS, I was in the "don't ban" camp. Even so your constant refusal to post a picture of what you think a real woman is continues to be a massive red flag.
Mental gymnastics
So you're saying you can't google a random woman that YOU personally would consider attractive, and a woman, that nobody would know irl and has no connection to you? I don't speak for everyone, but I would LIKE to know how to better identify a real woman from a tranny. You make such a huge deal about it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:39 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:09 pm
Guest wrote:
CIANigger wrote:

Mental gymnastics
So you're saying you can't google a random woman that YOU personally would consider attractive, and a woman, that nobody would know irl and has no connection to you? I don't speak for everyone, but I would LIKE to know how to better identify a real woman from a tranny. You make such a huge deal about it.
Bruv... no seriously BRUV.... Ive posted links to youtubers and documents explaining EVERYTHING about recognizing trannies and their entire mindset and ancient religion. That youtuber is cencored now of course due to "hatespeech" but perhaps he will return on another platform. I think someone tried archiving most of his work here: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/red_red/

Just seen a new upload there while getting the link so it might just be him running that channel himself.

As for the picture how would I even go about that? Google "attractive woman" and ignore the 10 pages of trannies that google will put in front of me and THEN try to find someone in page 10-20 that is close to my taste? Why would I ever go through all that and waste so much time knowing the responses Ill get beforehand?

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:45 pm

ahw poor poonoo got so desperate he resorted to having all guests post having to be allowed by moderators. So I doubt you'll see another post from me, in fact probably a lot of guest posts that arent me will also be stopped just to keep out big bad ASS... pretty sad poonster....
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:57 pm
And yet again we move in the interest of free speech and finding a place on the internet where that is actually still allowed.
I guess having our own domain was the only way to go in the first place. At least the URL isn't some mess this time around.

The sperge must flow, gas the kikes race war now, kill all the gays and the faggots, hitler did nothing wrong, praise kek and deus vult!
How ironic is that line now?

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:54 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Guest wrote:
CIANigger wrote:

Mental gymnastics
CIANigger wrote:
Guest wrote:
CIANigger wrote:

Mental gymnastics
Fuck my original post didnt get through with poonoo changing settings every minute XD

short recap:
Dude I HAVE show the youtubers and such that explain how to spot trannies and their mindset and ancient religion behind it and what place of power they control.... He is deleted from youtube because of "hatespeech" now but I think someone either achived his stuff here or its him going on another platform: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/red_red/

As for the picture thing. How would I even go about that? Google search "attractive woman" and then ignore the first 10 tranny filled pages and look for someone in line with my taste on page 10-20?? Why would I go through all that trouble and waste that time when I already know the responses Id get to that? (75% saying that is a tranny too `15% trolling she is ugly and 10% random nonsense) Like anyone would suddenly go "oohhh noooowwwwww I believe you even after all the evidence of the growing tranny movement just because you posted a picture"?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Didn't you got banned for trying to gayops the mods, though? That has zero to do with free speech.

Also, we shooed away Goonmuffin, your waifu-to-be is probably back at sucking dicks for 10bux to pay for a Something Awful account.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:02 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:55 pm
Didn't you got banned for trying to gayops the mods, though? That has zero to do with free speech.

Also, we shooed away Goonmuffin, your waifu-to-be is probably back at sucking dicks for 10bux to pay for a Something Awful account.
I didnt do anything besides say what happened. Whatever they twisted it into when I was gone I have no idea about.
Who is goonmuffin?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:41 pm

Such convoluted excuses for such a simple request.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:47 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:41 pm
Such convoluted excuses for such a simple request.
Ive just posted the steps Id need to go through, how is that simple?

Maybe this is simple for simple minded person with a simple life.
I dont even have a set type, its not like I can just google petite cute curly haired blonde white girl when Im also attracted to taller women with straight black hair or asian / black girls etc.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty is very specific and rare. Whether someone is born as a man or a woman is not, its an unchangable fact.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:50 pm

Actually if its THAT simple why dont we flip the script.
YOU find a selection of good looking women, lets say 5 to 10 of them and Ill tell you who Id most likely go for. That way you could even trap me by putting in some trannies lol