Women are not badasses....

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Women are not badasses....

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:19 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:20 am
If you care about the job and want to advance there and make a future there, NO, do not sleep with a co-worker. Ever.

If the job is replaceable, plow away!

If you're renting and have no plans to stay there forever, I say go ahead and fuck the neighbor.

If you're settled, NO.
Pretty much this, if things are expendable then fuck away, otherwise don't risk shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:46 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:37 pm
Touching a vag00 is never worth it. Take up compulsive masturbating so you won't have these dumb ideas again.
While staring intensely at a picture of your favorite waifu. The thinking man's way.
True Chads masturbate in public whenever they want regardless of surrounding

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:50 am

But it's generally neither welcomed nor celebrated by the witnesses. Unless you're trans, of course.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:57 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
This is similar to the "Should I fuck a co-worker?" question.
Not really. I don't see how fucking a neighbour is any worse than fucking any other woman who knows where you live. Yeah things could get awkward around the neighbourhood if/when things go bad but, unlike a co-worker, you don't have to talk to them or interact with them. I rarely ever talk to my neighbours.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:04 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:57 am
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Not really. I don't see how fucking a neighbour is any worse than fucking any other woman who knows where you live. Yeah things could get awkward around the neighbourhood if/when things go bad but, unlike a co-worker, you don't have to talk to them or interact with them. I rarely ever talk to my neighbours.
To me finding a new job is much easier than just moving to a new place.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:07 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:34 pm
Hijacking this thread because guestfags cant create topics.

Without disclosing details as generalization:
Sex with the neighbour, good or bad idea?
good: always someone near to sleep with
bad: when shit turns sour you still live next to each other and you cant avoid any incoming drama / exes / whatever

So is having sex with a neighbour (single of course, married or in a relation would be a 100% no) still considered shitting where you eat or is it quite regular in 2020?

If you care about the job and want to advance there and make a future there, NO, do not sleep with a co-worker. Ever.

If the job is replaceable, plow away!

If you're renting and have no plans to stay there forever, I say go ahead and fuck the neighbor.

If you're settled, NO.

I have to agree with Kugel on this one, current day co-workers are just a no-go. Theyd hold so much power over your entire future from that point on Id find it hard to live with knowing any day for like 20 years since it happened it could happen she suddenly decides she wasnt with it 100% and you have some sexual misconduct charges on your record.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:07 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:02 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:59 am
Our boy deciding if he should let his mudshit massa plough him in the ass to get an upping on his weed allowance. Cute. :lol:
Is it really ASS? I was just messing around
No real knowing if he is or not because his account's IP is banned and so are two of his VNP ones. But since I know the cunt is reading I just like to take the piss.
And this is why I keep returning XD This shit just cracks me up! YOu fags your your feelings hurt so much your panties are STILL in a bunch just because you cant handle the fact that someone you lusted after turned out to be a man. Just admit your mistakes, get over it and move on lol. Trying so hard to keep someone away from the "paragon of free speech site" just because he is smarter than you really shows even more how sad and pathetic you guys truely are :lol:

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:29 am

You're better off killing your female coworkers than fucking them. But society doesn't deserve the favor.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:04 am
As would most people. But, unless she's a crazy psycho bitch, you really have nothing more to fear from fucking your neighbour than you would fucking any other woman who knows where you live, is my point. And if she is a crazy psycho bitch, you shouldn't be fucking her at all in the first place, regardless of where she lives
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:27 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:00 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:04 am
As would most people. But, unless she's a crazy psycho bitch, you really have nothing more to fear from fucking your neighbour than you would fucking any other woman who knows where you live, is my point. And if she is a crazy psycho bitch, you shouldn't be fucking her at all in the first place, regardless of where she lives
But crazy psycho bitches are so amazing in bed