The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:43 am

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:31 pm
Who the fuck buys physical media post 2005???
People who aren't retarded. If a movie becomes "problematic" you'll soon see it cut off streaming. Heck, after the Disney acquirement of Fox, Disney has been withholding classic Fox films from being played at grind houses and classic theaters. I certainly hope I'll get to see Rocky Horror again next year.
Salmonella wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:26 pm
Well no shit. I know picture quality doesn't really matter for the 1930s horror movies that James watches, but if I want to watch Blade Runner 2049, I want it to be in HD.
Some of those films look phenomenal in HD. The original Lost World, King Kong, Metropolis, etc. look great.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:58 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:43 am
CIANigger wrote:
People who aren't retarded. If a movie becomes "problematic" you'll soon see it cut off streaming.
So you'll just download a copy of the good version. I see no problem.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:06 am

I don't have a good version - the Blu-ray is OOP and the only version is edited online. Also, as a bit of a audio/videophile, I don't want to download and re-encode an HD video that has already been encoded, also the loss of lossless audio kinda sucks.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:40 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:43 am
CIANigger wrote:
People who aren't retarded. If a movie becomes "problematic" you'll soon see it cut off streaming.
>I don't know how to sail the seven seas
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:17 am

Die Hard and other Fox films have suddenly been discounted at all my stores, I'm assuming because Disney's changing the studio name, but I don't really see John McClane showing up on Disney+.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:31 am

They will once they digitally replace all the guns with walkie talkies and Bruce Willis with a nigger.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:43 am

How much shit are you guys watching? I know I'm a little older and more normie than the average DHI poster but I've never had any issue with buying the DVD or Blu-ray from the handful of movies and TV shows I really like. They take up about one shelf in a cabinet in my living room.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:22 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:06 am
I don't have a good version - the Blu-ray is OOP and the only version is edited online. Also, as a bit of a audio/videophile, I don't want to download and re-encode an HD video that has already been encoded, also the loss of lossless audio kinda sucks.
Why is HD so important anyway? I get that it looks nice but I just don't get the cerebral appeal of it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:44 am

It matters if you have a plasma TV. That LCD shit can go the way of the dinosaurs.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:12 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:31 am
They will once they digitally replace all the guns with walkie talkies and Bruce Willis with a nigger.
Based John McClane