#Bernie2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: #Bernie2020

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:38 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:34 pm
MovieBlob will still be a fat virgin. That's all I know for sure.
No one stays fat where he's going, the way he's going
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:39 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
So much can happen in four years. I don't have much of any guess about what 2024 will bring. MovieBlob will still be a fat virgin. That's all I know for sure.
Maybe he'll die.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:41 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
So much can happen in four years. I don't have much of any guess about what 2024 will bring. MovieBlob will still be a fat virgin. That's all I know for sure.

It will be interesting to see what Republian contenders emerge. The roster of these things usually includes one "shake things up" guy (Bernie is that guy for the Democrats) and one or more "business as usual" or "throwback" guys (Biden is an undeniable throwback to Obama + bonus senility; Gay mayor's campaign also tries to sell him as new Obama at times).

I'm genuinely not sure who the "businsess as usual" Repbulican contender might be in 2024.

Anyone excited by a Pence Presidency?
I'd be very excited for a Pence Presidency. Despite what people think, religious people are still the majority of voters in the country for better or worse. He can nail down that base EASILY. He has a full head of hair still and a stoic look coupled with traditional values that will get the idiot white women on board, nigs might flock to him for being tied to Trump and because he wants to shock the gay out of fags thus appealing to their hatred of fags. There's also the fact that gay men are becoming more and more right because the left is abandoning them slowly but surely for being white and male, and that would maybe make even them hold their nose and vote Pence to stick it to their former allies. A faggot man is still a man, with all the testosterone, perspective and conviction that comes along with being a man. I think Pence could do very well.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:27 pm

Every time i hear the name of Bernies Gay new friend I think it sounds like a Rapper name from 1998. Like Sir Booty Judge or something like that.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:41 pm

I always think of "Booty Geek".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:09 pm

I will never not love having a President who says things like this:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:18 pm

It's funny because it's true.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:33 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:41 pm
I'd be very excited for a Pence Presidency. Despite what people think, religious people are still the majority of voters in the country for better or worse. He can nail down that base EASILY. He has a full head of hair still and a stoic look coupled with traditional values that will get the idiot white women on board, nigs might flock to him for being tied to Trump and because he wants to shock the gay out of fags thus appealing to their hatred of fags. There's also the fact that gay men are becoming more and more right because the left is abandoning them slowly but surely for being white and male, and that would maybe make even them hold their nose and vote Pence to stick it to their former allies. A faggot man is still a man, with all the testosterone, perspective and conviction that comes along with being a man. I think Pence could do very well.
You can hardly call these people religious nowadays. They are no fundamentalists and not in the sense as the word has been distorted over the years. People either focus on others in a polemic way or they listen to some preacher or it's being "practiced" as a feel good about myself token. Politics and Religion only go well together if you have a fundamental base from which all meaning and understanding is derived from. That piecemeal conservatism of a dying religion is not enough to organize a society of 300 million people. God may be dead but the metaphysical need can't die because it is part of human nature. The market based pseudoreligions make no effort to address any of that and just go further down the stairs of decline.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:33 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:41 pm
You can hardly call these people religious nowadays. They are no fundamentalists and not in the sense as the word has been distorted over the years. People either focus on others in a polemic way or they listen to some preacher or it's being "practiced" as a feel good about myself token. Politics and Religion only go well together if you have a fundamental base from which all meaning and understanding is derived from. That piecemeal conservatism of a dying religion is not enough to organize a society of 300 million people. God may be dead but the metaphysical need can't die because it is part of human nature. The market based pseudoreligions make no effort to address any of that and just go further down the stairs of decline.

That's an excellent observation. What's worse is that the bottom of the stairs there quite literally is the religion of the Left. They've replaced all tradition and fundamentals with a cult centered around killing everything that made the world at all good in the first place. Their reasons for doing so are varied but all stem from the same position of being lazy, racist, sexist, and everything else they accuse the top of the stairs of being. I need better writing and speaking skills in order to properly articulate and decode this shit into a simple and easy to digest form so I can sway more normies but over the years I've found it impossible. How do you condense the insanity that is the bottom of the stairs without the person hearing it needing to have even a basic fundamental level of self awareness and critical thinking skills??? I'm not a genius, I post on DHI, but fuck, I can see this shit for what it is, and yet I can't outwardly describe it succinctly.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:21 am

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:02 pm
How do you condense the insanity that is the bottom of the stairs without the person hearing it needing to have even a basic fundamental level of self awareness and critical thinking skills???
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_ ... stitutions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E ... n_strategy (Not exactly related to religion, but this is usually how the religion of modern liberalism keeps itself afloat. This is also where they got the demographic displacement strategy from.)