Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:40 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:53 am
But I really can't stand to be around these ingrates despite them being black as well and it makes me feel shame.
I have only two parts of advice for you. (I have a good friend that is black and this is what he does, more or less.)

1) Avoid "nigger"-type blacks like the plague. Don't let them drag you down. Don't let them guilt trip you for "acting white". Try to hang out with successful people (their race is unimportant) and emulate them. Be the friendly and approachable black guy, it will get you places. Because nobody wants to be around a Malcolm X.

2) Take advantage of the current climate if you need to. Most schools and employers are looking for token blacks. Be that token to get a foot in the door. And there are lots of girls now with white guilt that would love a black boyfriend, even if just to virtue signal or piss off daddy. Take those opportunities while you're still young, but always use protection and stay aware. If you become a "baby daddy", you're fucked.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:26 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:40 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
But I really can't stand to be around these ingrates despite them being black as well and it makes me feel shame.
I have only two parts of advice for you. (I have a good friend that is black and this is what he does, more or less.)

1) Avoid "nigger"-type blacks like the plague. Don't let them drag you down. Don't let them guilt trip you for "acting white". Try to hang out with successful people (their race is unimportant) and emulate them. Be the friendly and approachable black guy, it will get you places. Because nobody wants to be around a Malcolm X.

2) Take advantage of the current climate if you need to. Most schools and employers are looking for token blacks. Be that token to get a foot in the door. And there are lots of girls now with white guilt that would love a black boyfriend, even if just to virtue signal or piss off daddy. Take those opportunities while you're still young, but always use protection and stay aware. If you become a "baby daddy", you're fucked.
Seconded on all points Moe. Real talk. I will add that most actual racists are either nigger/ghetto tier themselves, or old literal boomers that fostered the shit welfare state etc that caused blacks to degenerate into what they are now. The best way you can save your race is by being better than them and out living them. You can't save them in a single generation or even two. It's going to take more and more black men like you breaking the cycle of state dependence and single mother hood, and next to the welfare state, family court is a hell all it's own, so you can't even get married! They are never your kids, they are hers. It's even worse for black men due to their loud abusive women. They will play every card to fuck you and are 100% more hysterical than even white bitches. Imagine Casey Anthony but x10. That's your average black single mother. Women want them resources, and they will fuck each other over to get them. With black women it's fighting over gubment gibs, and it gets physically violent in addition to all the court system.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:03 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:40 pm
Isn't this basically what Bill Cosby was saying right before everyone suddenly started caring about his old rape allegations again?

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:25 am

Maybe that's why he didn't rape those types.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:47 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:12 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
So since I'm pretty much the only true black guy here
Woah woah woah, we have at least like, 2 black dudes. OBM, you, and a questionable glow in the dark nigger.
Wait is he actually black? And still alive?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:58 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:47 am
mad bum wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:12 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
So since I'm pretty much the only true black guy here
Woah woah woah, we have at least like, 2 black dudes. OBM, you, and a questionable glow in the dark nigger.
Wait is he actually black? And still alive?
Allegedly and probably not.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:18 am

The inbreeding rate of burgernigs is largely unknown. I don't think it's a large enough factor for thuggery, though. I think the biggest factor is ghettos and that the "black community" has largely taken the spot of the former slave owners to socially enforce them being stupid and staying stupid.
It's very much a cultural and social issue. Dumb or low IQ doesn't necessarily mean dangerous and violent. There's correlation but it's not the be all end all. Shit's complicated.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:31 am

This is worth looking at normiebook.

https://www.facebook.com/ilpadventure/v ... 861561426/
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:18 am
The inbreeding rate of burgernigs is largely unknown. I don't think it's a large enough factor for thuggery, though. I think the biggest factor is ghettos and that the "black community" has largely taken the spot of the former slave owners to socially enforce them being stupid and staying stupid.
It's very much a cultural and social issue. Dumb or low IQ doesn't necessarily mean dangerous and violent. There's correlation but it's not the be all end all. Shit's complicated.
Nigs have a natural need to enslave or be slaves. Acknowledging black in black slabery would be racist however.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:18 am
Not having a Dad is a much bigger factor and leftists fucking know it. That's why they immediately call you racist for pointing it out, the last thing they want is for blacks to succeed and not need welfare because then they would be more likely to vote Republican.

Take away the gibs and they'll realise on nearly every issue they are Republican. Religious, love guns, hate fags and have a culture that celebrates getting rich.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.