Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by drisko » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:39 pm
Didn't Brad cheat on JIllian with that drunken cosplay whore from Buffalo?
Considering they used to tweet at each other, I'm pretty sure she came post divorce. The speculation is that Brad pushing Jillian into the videos and then not letting her talk pissed her off until she left, possibly fucking another dude before she did.

Has Laura been his wife longer than her? I expected that marriage to end around the same time but it feels like she's stuck it out longer.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:10 pm

I think since 2017 he's been with Laura but I don't know about Jillian.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

is the season over?

Post by is the season over? » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:10 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:47 am
It's a bit of a Spoony/April dynamic. Lupa will be pissing on Twitter about having some kind of mental breakdown while Phelous is simultaneously talking about some new Ghostbusters toy he got.
That and that it took months, maybe even over a year, for Phelan to shoa his videos with Brad in it after he had been persona non grata for Lupa. Dude straight up doesn't give a fuck. She's only there so his mother doesn't pester him about looking for a girlfriend or something.
His vids with Brad are still up to this day, only thing he did was edit his name out of the titles real quick. I remember reading a Lupa Twitter post where she outright confirmed he has no intention of deleting them. Probably because they had more sexual chemistry with each other than with granny.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:08 pm

is the season over? wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:36 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:10 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:47 am
It's a bit of a Spoony/April dynamic. Lupa will be pissing on Twitter about having some kind of mental breakdown while Phelous is simultaneously talking about some new Ghostbusters toy he got.
That and that it took months, maybe even over a year, for Phelan to shoa his videos with Brad in it after he had been persona non grata for Lupa. Dude straight up doesn't give a fuck. She's only there so his mother doesn't pester him about looking for a girlfriend or something.
His vids with Brad are still up to this day, only thing he did was edit his name out of the titles real quick. I remember reading a Lupa Twitter post where she outright confirmed he has no intention of deleting them. Probably because they had more sexual chemistry with each other than with granny.
Heh, well, it's also possible that editing Brad out of the reviews would have made the reviews incomprehensible due to Brad being a big part of the reviews themselves.

By comparison, I bet it was easy for Phelous to edit JewWario out of his Pulse review. A simple cameo like that.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:43 am

I wish Brad would edit Lupa out of his videos. I remember her popping up in these random couple of second gags.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:05 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:58 am
If she was drunk, he could have been too.
But wait, are you saying Brad was an upgrade or the other way around? Either way, Jillian needs no fixing.
Something about Jillian always kind of drove me crazy, as in I would give just about anything to motorboat that bitch.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:05 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
But wait, are you saying Brad was an upgrade or the other way around? Either way, Jillian needs no fixing.
Something about Jillian always kind of drove me crazy, as in I would give just about anything to motorboat that bitch.
You know what? Call me crazy, but I think it may have been her massive rack.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:34 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:37 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:05 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
You know what? Call me crazy, but I think it may have been her massive rack.
The only thing driving me crazy was that annoying voice saying really dumb shit. The rack was the only thing that was a bit positive.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:35 pm

She can be obnoxious at times but doesn’t seem too bad. I think she’s just one of those people who sucks at getting a point across and goes on long winded rants.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:38 am

is the season over? wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:36 pm
His vids with Brad are still up to this day, only thing he did was edit his name out of the titles real quick.
Ahaha, goes to show how little of a fuck he gives. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!