Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BloodKnightDollfie

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:16 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:22 pm
I noticed that Maskfag decided to have his mental breakdown right after Rachel the Ogre entered the Spoonyoone picture. Maybe he feels threatened by her possible proximity to his Dark Times idol?
See what I mean? You n words are completely hopeless spectating about me, these are a reflection of your own perverted psyche, I have devoted myself entirely to one woman, yet you are formulating fan fiction that I harbour romantic feelings for the Spoonyone. I don’t give a single fuck about any of you, I was hoping you would return the same kindness in kind to me but apparently you lot are to godless and degenerate to do even that. This place is truly a circle jerk and not a good one since we should be masturbating to the suffering of the spoonyone but you literally cannot resist the opportunity to attack an innocent, cute and cuddly kigu simply because of my presence, you people are truly insane and destined to burn in hell for all eternity. Not an opinion, simply stating facts.
Last edited by BloodKnightDollfie on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

TPMElbanana

Post by TPMElbanana » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:18 pm

Salmonella wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:08 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:51 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:47 am
Spoony's "done" as far as I can tell.
Really? It took you this long to tell that?
There is still hope. There's a movie coming out tomorrow that will likely cause a great awakening of autism.
That movie would be? Or maybe, are you referring to the Spoony movie?

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:19 pm

A weird "Army of TWO" mask you got there, did it come with the Pink Dildo Edition?
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Spoony is not “done” by any stretch of the imagination. Even though he is not making new content, there are still many opportunities to masturbate to his misfortune as we have witnessed. There are many keks to be had once the foreclosure process has initiated and I know full well I will be keking as he is banished back into his parents and is expressing his feelings of pain and suffering on Twitter. This is what we live for and the purpose of DHI.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:41 pm

When does BloodKnightDollfie get his own thread?

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:47 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:16 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:22 pm
I noticed that Maskfag decided to have his mental breakdown right after Rachel the Ogre entered the Spoonyoone picture. Maybe he feels threatened by her possible proximity to his Dark Times idol?
See what I mean? You n words are completely hopeless spectating about me, these are a reflection of your own perverted psyche, I have devoted myself entirely to one woman, yet you are formulating fan fiction that I harbour romantic feelings for the Spoonyone. I don’t give a single fuck about any of you, I was hoping you would return the same kindness in kind to me but apparently you lot are to godless and degenerate to do even that. This place is truly a circle jerk and not a good one since we should be masturbating to the suffering of the spoonyone but you literally cannot resist the opportunity to attack an innocent, cute and cuddly kigu simply because of my presence, you people are truly insane and destined to burn in hell for all eternity. Not an opinion, simply stating facts.
nice try ASS

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:54 pm

You know you love me. Just accept it and ignore my posts.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:02 pm

Why can't BloodKnightDollfie be as cool as other masked Asians?
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:45 am
Seems like this thread (all of these threads) is the first longterm study of Internet Nobodyism. I am starting to conclude that no matter how internet famous some Internet Nobodys become, they'll eventually wind up with the audience they most righteously deserve. This is the audience that Noah deserves.
I see you saw VoiceOfReasonPasts' sig[/quote]Feels good having your memes take wings and spread through the world like a certain virus. Now I just need a Patreon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:19 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:41 pm
When does BloodKnightDollfie get his own thread?
He posted a link to his YouTube earlier, that makes him an IN

He's fair game!

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:58 pm