Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:15 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:47 am
DHI Confession

I don’t mind collecting things like nendos and figuarts but I am deeply embarrassed that I’ve collected a couple of lego sets in recent years, stuff like ships from classic star wars and a couple jurassic park sets. Am I an embarrassing manchild or just neurotic and overthinking it?

also I had that castle set as a kid, but stupid friends ruined it and stole parts. It was so cool and eve had an alternate tower configuration.
Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:08 am

>owning any Pew-Pew Whoom-Whoom Movie products

Utter embarrassing. Considering using yourself to help bring in the Day of the Rope and hang yourself from a lamppost

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:42 am

I had a collectible dagger and morpher from the OG green ranger and met him and got them signed. I soon gave them to my little cousin. The joy I had seeing a good kid enjoy TOYS was better than keeping as a collection that was nothing more than me wanting to hold onto childhood. You're a faggot, Guest, and should be very ashamed.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:58 am

You niggas just jealous of my x-wing swagger.

Everyone here has something embarrassing, it’s just a matter of being able to admit it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:36 pm

RedLine wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:04 am
Guest wrote:
nendos and figuarts and a couple of lego sets
Assuming you are over 17 and male and childless and not an Asian you should be extremely embarrassed about owning any of that.
But he shouldn't. You're just jealous.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:01 pm

I saw this video some time back where a guy and his kid made a microtonal guitar neck out of Lego.
SpoilerShow
That is far more interesting than any licensed, pre-fab bullshit set those Danes shill to bugmen.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:36 pm
RedLine wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:04 am
Guest wrote:
nendos and figuarts and a couple of lego sets
Assuming you are over 17 and male and childless and not an Asian you should be extremely embarrassed about owning any of that.
But he shouldn't. You're just jealous.
Thank you fellow gaijin. Regarding the LEGO sets I build them with my younger cousin, he’s obsessed with Jurassic Park and I got him one of those green base played so we could build a diorama. It’s our way of spending time together, and for Christmas he got a classic x-wing for me (with the parents help I assume) because he was sad that I didn’t have any. It was sweet, and I keep it in my cubicle at work. Most of my coworkers are 40-60 so they love to mess around with it.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:25 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:42 am
I had a collectible dagger and morpher from the OG green ranger and met him and got them signed. I soon gave them to my little cousin. The joy I had seeing a good kid enjoy TOYS was better than keeping as a collection that was nothing more than me wanting to hold onto childhood. You're a faggot, Guest, and should be very ashamed.
That’s adorable man, apologies for the double post but I got my kid sister a nendo of the main dude from tales of vesperia, with the box signed by Troy Bark.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:46 am

The cam-whore site.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:16 am

Imagine being proud of falling to that fake ass marketing of being a brand ambassador.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]