Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:33 pm

Or really anyone who isn't a het cis male, for that matter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:02 pm

Not overlooking the fact that polygamy is permitted only for men.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:25 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:02 pm
Not overlooking the fact that polygamy is permitted only for men.
Thing is, if you're going to convert, you have to do it NOW rather than later when shit hits the fan for real, otherwise you will have no time to assimilate and you'll just be viewed as an outsider and treated like shit by them. The sooner you convert and make Allah your truth, the more likely you are to be accepted into the brotherhood and reap the benefits, and the vagoo under those burkas.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm

You'll always be treated like shit to them. Each race of Muslim believes they are practicing the true form of Islam. The Taliban still treated the Hazara, Tajiks and Turkmen like shit because they aren't Pashtun. ISIS treated Assyrians and Yazidi converts like dogs while Kurds remain the niggers of the middle east. Turks have this weird ethno-linguistic bond that surpasses race and Arabian peninsula Arabs see themselves as a higher class of Arab than Levantine Arabs and African Berbers. Central Asian and Slavic Muslims are the Diet Coke of Muslims. And all Muslims thin Europe is worth destruction because Muhammad foresaw the end times occurring when Rome has fallen, which I guess still hasn't happened.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:01 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm
You'll always be treated like shit to them. Each race of Muslim believes they are practicing the true form of Islam. The Taliban still treated the Hazara, Tajiks and Turkmen like shit because they aren't Pashtun. ISIS treated Assyrians and Yazidi converts like dogs while Kurds remain the niggers of the middle east. Turks have this weird ethno-linguistic bond that surpasses race and Arabian peninsula Arabs see themselves as a higher class of Arab than Levantine Arabs and African Berbers. Central Asian and Slavic Muslims are the Diet Coke of Muslims. And all Muslims thin Europe is worth destruction because Muhammad foresaw the end times occurring when Rome has fallen, which I guess still hasn't happened.
Indonesian muslims are one thing, but when I found out there are filipino muslims I was surprised because I thought the spanish beat the catholic into them.

Asian muslims=weird

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:39 am

Fili muslims are mainly ostracized to an Island. Their based president threaten to eat the livers of all the extremists they catch.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:36 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm
True, but it helps to join the group that looks most like you do. White Muslims are a thing.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:49 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:39 am
Fili muslims are mainly ostracized to an Island. Their based president threaten to eat the livers of all the extremists they catch.
Oh you mean motorcycle riding gun carrying president who hunts down drug dealers? That guy is fucking badass and should be an example for all politicians.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:58 pm

And i think killing a dealer is not a crime iirc...
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:09 am

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:36 am
True, but it helps to join the group that looks most like you do. White Muslims are a thing.
As dhimmi or canon fodder. Where Milo was accepted by the faggot Alt-Right for a hot minute because he delivered the lulz a white muslim is less respected than a useful yid was by the Nazis.
So you'd betray your own people to save your skin? Yeah, they'd think real highly of you. :roll:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!